full

You should want me to choose being goofy over choosing violence:usure:

Relax whodie and lighten up:beli:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I go look at the top of this page that list what this forum is about. Anime is there. No anime thread is stickied. This is the most active thread in this subforum. The second most active thread in this subforum is also about anime (DBZ Super) but has 33% fewer post than this thread.

This thread has more post in it than all 9 threads that are stickied combined.

I love how you throw out these numbers with no context whatsoever. :dead:

One person in this thread has 3,139 posts. Which itself is more than damn near any other thread in TFR....total.

Another person has 2,878 posts....2,662....2,102....1,423.....

The top 5 posters have damn near 13,000 posts between them.

No offense to anybody in this thread but it's basically a handful of yall that been talking amongst yourselves for the last 9 years.

So no, that admins aren't gonna ever sticky this. It's not even a topic of discussion, based on the numbers I just gave you.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
MHA has not been mentioned once in this thread in 3 weeks since the new season came out.:russ:

In all fairness.... with this paltry season and drought we got coming up.

I was gonna let some eps pass so I can binge it.... hell I didn’t even finish Dr Stone and the last season of Deadly Sins

There are a handful of shows I may watch to kinda fill my plate up..... but man this season is bare to me

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
MHA has not been mentioned once in this thread in 3 weeks since the new season came out.:russ:
mid hero just not able to stand up like it used to

that show came up during a drought. and now that competition is back around people can't even be bothered :manny:

on some real shyt they should just dead the anime, ignore the manga altogether from here on, and stick to making high budget movies

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
mid hero just not able to stand up like it used to

that show came up during a drought. and now that competition is back around people can't even be bothered :manny:

on some real shyt they should just dead the anime, ignore the manga altogether from here on, and stick to making high budget movies
Been saying for years MHA was average compared to the older big 3. JJK comes in crushing buildings, showing what it really looks like to take up that mantle and MH was bushed:mjlol: