Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I thought y’all was about that life:hubie:

Let YALL tell it I’m the ONLY #NoReadGang nicca in here:hubie:

we don’t post manga spoilers we put tags up or vague bout it in a response
If it was a anime spoiler then this is just me
Anime spoilers are free game it’s a anime thread but I do feel if it’s a big spoiler to a anime we should spoiler tag it tho
We should be able to discuss any anime in here freely but when the manga is ahead spoiler it in tags

u would of been straight if the pic wasn’t in the the damn picture in background tho cuz it be just a title saying maki new look then it be coo cuz u gotta click it but na u see it breh :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
His dad was fukking the maid and impregnated her and the kid called him a dirt bag meanwhile he encounters his sleeping cousin and grabs her breast and tries to steel her panties. He stole hit tutor's panties.

it least it ain’t sibling love :russ:
That’s all I can say where most have that going on :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
we don’t post manga spoilers we put tags up or vague bout it in a response
If it was a anime spoiler then this is just me
Anime spoilers are free game it’s a anime thread but I do feel if it’s a big spoiler to a anime we should spoiler tag it tho
We should be able to discuss any anime in here freely but when the manga is ahead spoiler it in tags

u would of been straight if the pic wasn’t in the the damn picture in background tho cuz it be just a title saying maki new look then it be coo cuz u gotta click it but na u see it breh :mjcry:

i gotcha...... my bad again..... but not it falls on @Jmare007

I cleaned up my end but I can’t control what that man does:hubie:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i gotcha...... my bad again..... but not it falls on @Jmare007

I cleaned up my end but I can’t control what that man does:hubie:

breh ur good shyt ain’t that serious too me :yeshrug:
They shouldn’t have put pic like that in the first place and just put maki OG design
Then click link warn of spoiler then scroll and see it
But I am curious tho might need to push this higher up list to read but I rather buy and read them read online usually if I do a new series unless I can’t wait or it’s too far behind American book release

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i already used my neg earlier. yal better fry that man :wow:

Man, been busy hit the thread and see these fools discussing that pedo Jobless shyt, Redo Healer, & BD posting manga spoilers.

292db95492e5b8a479816dd57507b02d.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it least it ain’t sibling love :russ:
That’s all I can say where most have that going on :dead:
Just watching this show this is probably the best Isekai I've ever seen. Re:Zero comes close but this seems like most of these other Isekai series just lifted general concepts from this and b*stardized them. The characters in this show are real characters with real flaws. The main character is very flawed. He's a good mage because he worked hard at it but he's a mediocre swordsman. Everything is being properly developed.

A lot of these Isekai shows are just an instantly overpowered main character and a harem of stock anime waifus around him. They also don't' pull being that off as well as The Misfit of Demon King Academy either. That show is pretty much everything wrong with Isekai but it has a main character with so much swag and charisma it blows through all those flaws to make an entertaining final product.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just know if they fry me..... we all know who next finna get served:ufdup:

Sidenote

I'll say one thing. I like the fact that BC made ASTA devil some weak nobody instead of this Super Demon like most shounen would have done.

Yea I picked that up too and I liked how they went a different route with that. It makes more sense with them now working together to achieve the same goal.

Too many times we have these type of stories where the demon inside is sitting back bored, waiting for the host to “get on his level”

So it will be interesting to see their journey

After the movie and when it returns:mjcry: