Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
First episode of Jouran the princess of snow and blood was pretty solid. Im intrigued. :ehh:

jr11.jpg

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I stopped watching that Jobless Reincarnation show two episodes ago, does it get any better?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The upcoming season of anime isn't anywhere near as hard as this one so I have some extra time for non-current anime again
It might finally be time to FINALLY stop bullshytting and give genuine attention to that anime

logh_announce.jpg

I'm hearing that this show has no dub so I have to betray #dubset :lupe:
I'll drop impressions every now and then on it
Winter 2021 was an amazing season but Spring 2021 looks pretty solid. Usually Spring and Fall are the better seasons and Winter and Summer are kinda meh. Spring has a lot of sequels and remakes.
I stopped watching that Jobless Reincarnation show two episodes ago, does it get any better?
I just started watching it again at episode 6 now. It's a solid show but it would be much better if it got past childhood and got to older stiff.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I had to pause Jobless. This fool is clearly about to pull a Shinji in the barn with his own damn cousin. When I say pull a Shinji I mean this

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@winb83 them getting older ain’t finna happen breh in the way u think In jobless. They do get older but not by some big timeskip basically it tries to give it to u as they grow old in small spurts like how he got older thru the beginning to the finale it’s gonna be like that more or less subtle differences u might notice but not no 2 or 3 year timeskip
It happens but u don’t realize it more or less
Him and eris thing ain’t going nowhere so if it bothers u just drop it cuz it’s vital to the story for next season not talking bout sex and shyt tho
Whether that happens or not I will not say unless u wanna know but a lot of shyt goes down next season and like I said if it ends or gets to the part where I think it will people gonna be like :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83 them getting older ain’t finna happen breh in the way u think In jobless. They do get older but not by some big timeskip basically it tries to give it to u as they grow old in small spurts like how he got older thru the beginning to the finale it’s gonna be like that more or less subtle differences u might notice but not no 2 or 3 year timeskip
Him and eris thing ain’t going nowhere so if it bothers u just drop it cuz it’s vital to the story for next season not talking bout sex and shyt tho
Whether that happens or not I will not say unless u wanna know but a lot of shyt goes down next season and like I said if it ends or gets to the part where I think it will people gonna be like :damn:
He just tried to steal her panties. It was endearing in the first few episodes with the older girl but its getting weird now. He's has the mind of a grown man trying to steal children's panties. The guy is straight up a pervert. I thought he was gonna beat it to her after he groped her.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

He just tried to steal her panties. It was endearing in the first few episodes with the older girl but its getting weird now. He's has the mind of a grown man trying to steal children's panties. The guy is straight up a pervert. I thought he was gonna beat it to her after he groped her.

This discussion :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I always wanted to finish Inuyasha since Adult Swim never did, and now watching this as an adult this shyt is a soap opera with some half ass action scenes slapped on to try to market it it to dudes as well. The romance is the only thing that is really done well in this show, everything else is extra strength mid grade bruh. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
His dad was fukking the maid and impregnated her and the kid called him a dirt bag meanwhile he encounters his sleeping cousin and grabs her breast and tries to steel her panties. He stole hit tutor's panties.

I seen jobless :russ:

You right!! Still y’all convo was funny