Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It also adds another interesting contrast on that humans aren't that much different than demons. The strong bully the weak. Thought it was dope. How can humans hate demons if they follow the same cultural principles :wow:

Agreed..... I just thought it was bugged out that the devil and Asta had the same hair.

I legit early on thought the reveal was gonna be he was the father of Asta.... but he kinda a low key stepbrother.

I wish we could see more of the story of Astas devil, but I’m sure they covered everything in those eps

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
im ahead of the anime still by reading the official release even tho it’s what up to I think vol 10 and damn Japan is vol 25 which I think is the last one and he is working on the sequel too it
I’m gonna read vol 9 sometime this week
And can say it still maintains the same concepts and he still ain’t OP but the swerves and surprises will catch u off guard it’s literally like read a autobiography flaws and all

I'm on vol. 22 and it definitely has some highs and lows after it gets to a certain confrontation (it's nearly flawless as a story up to that point, imo). I'm actually really excited for future anime seasons -it seems it's been a hit so one could guess a 2nd season is possible at least- because condensing the stuff like they do in the manga is gonna make the whole story better, imo.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just now catching up :whew:

fN8s91X.gif

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
So what's hot this upcoming season? Saw the first two episodes of Eden's Zero and seems cool enough. It seems like he's back with his power of friendship fukkery though.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So what's hot this upcoming season? Saw the first two episodes of Eden's Zero and seems cool enough. It seems like he's back with his power of friendship fukkery though.

Man it’s hard to say breh....

One of our brothers posted a schedule many pages back..... I’ll try to search for it and get back to you.

But:

MHA
Shaman King
I think Kingdom S3 coming back in a few weeks.

I know there is more..... but will get back to you

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I thought y’all was about that life:hubie:

Let YALL tell it I’m the ONLY #NoReadGang nicca in here:hubie:
WDACOvm.gif

I'm negging you because you claim to sit at the head of the table but you won't take full responsibility for posting a spoiler.

Trying to deflect any blame to @Jmare007 is shameful but typical Griffith set behavior. His post only exists because of your blunder.

I don't know how some of you are going to survive until the rest of AOT drops. My fiancee had a major spoiler revealed about her favorite character in Demon Slayer and she was just watching some random Laker game highlight video.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm on vol. 22 and it definitely has some highs and lows after it gets to a certain confrontation (it's nearly flawless as a story up to that point, imo). I'm actually really excited for future anime seasons -it seems it's been a hit so one could guess a 2nd season is possible at least- because condensing the stuff like they do in the manga is gonna make the whole story better, imo.

glad to hear it’s still really good looking forward when the official releases get to that point till then I’ll enjoy
Danmachi
Sao
Danmachi sword of oratoria
Rezero
Reincarnated as a slime

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I thought y’all was about that life:hubie:

Let YALL tell it I’m the ONLY #NoReadGang nicca in here:hubie:

You leave #NoReadGang outta this :ufdup:

The rules right over there. :ufdup:

If we read it and it gets animated, we don't say shyt.

If an anime comes out and it has an established manga, we ain't reading shyt

How you claim #NoReadGang but posting manga spoilers for a show you watch about a manga you don't read :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
WDACOvm.gif

I'm negging you because you claim to sit at the head of the table but you won't take full responsibility for posting a spoiler.

Trying to deflect any blame to @Jmare007 is shameful but typical Griffith set behavior. His post only exists because of your blunder.

I don't know how some of you are going to survive until the rest of AOT drops. My fiancee had a major spoiler revealed about her favorite character in Demon Slayer and she was just watching some random Laker game highlight video.

I’m genuinely sorry for you

We been tight so my bad

i gotcha...... my bad again..... but not it falls on @Jmare007

I cleaned up my end but I can’t control what that man does:hubie:

I understand
I agreed with you
I apologize
I then corrected my mistake
(since we did catch it early)

HOWEVER

After that..... it was ALL on YOU:usure:

YOU the spoiler now:ufdup:

And you my Niner brethren so I take no pleasure in calling you out.... but it is what it is:ld:

Again.... respect brother....

I hear you.
but I made that change IMMEDIATELY mere minutes after you called it out :usure:

You sharing some of the blame.

Hell YOU and maybe @twan83 was the first and only to see it.

I fixed it on my end and I was in the clear:hubie:

You making excuses now:francis:

Breh?:gucci:

WTF are you talking about? I SAID MY BAD SEVERAL TIMES!! THATS TAKING MY RESPONSIBILITY of the INITIAL ISSUE.:mindblown:

Buddy called it out and I made the correction within 5 mins. I think him and @twan83 was like the only ones that even saw it.

But the issue was still in HIS QUOTE that I had politely asked him to edit as well. That wasnt deflecting and all that had to be done was to edit it (which was done) and K.I.M.

@Jmare007

Edit your post Por favor

Yall blowing shyt way out of proportion man:shaq2:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You leave #NoReadGang outta this :ufdup:

The rules right over there. :ufdup:

If we read it and it gets animated, we don't say shyt.

If an anime comes out and it has an established manga, we ain't reading shyt

How you claim #NoReadGang but posting manga spoilers for a show you watch about a manga you don't read :ufdup:

I really honestly didnt think it was going to be that big of a deal. Like I assumed it was gonna be one of them "meh" moments, straight up.

And I was actually trynna throw an olive branch at my lil cuz, that from time to time I have tension with.... but that shyt went south:heh:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Breh?:gucci:

WTF are you talking about? I SAID MY BAD SEVERAL TIMES!! THATS TAKING MY RESPONSIBILITY of the INITIAL ISSUE.:mindblown:

Buddy called it out and I made the correction within 5 mins. I think him and @twan83 was like the only ones that even saw it.

But the issue was still in HIS QUOTE that I had politely asked him to edit as well. That wasnt deflecting and all that had to be done was to edit it (which was done) and K.I.M.

Yall blowing shyt way out of proportion man:shaq2:
How can you take full responsibility if you're deflecting blame to another man?:rudy:

Let's use the same posts you just cited:
Bryan Danielson said:
but I can’t control what that man does
"But"... starts deflecting to breh :stopitslime:
Bryan Danielson said:
HOWEVER

After that..... it was ALL on YOU
"HOWEVER"... starts deflecting to breh:stopitslime:
Bryan Danielson said:
You sharing some of the blame.
Fully commits to sharing blame.:scust:

tumblr_owi8vkarJz1v9phixo1_500.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Started the final episode of Sk8....and its already :mindblown:

The finish line in the final race is a grave and ADAM's new skateboard is coffin-shaped.......meaning someone finna die and get buried.

:deadrose: