winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn even Redo of Healer had a better finale than TPN. :mjlol:

Everything is finished now so these nikkas got me watching Dragon's Blood which has been on point so far.
No more Juju to kick the weekend off tho :snoop:
In Redo did that pink haired chick he raped ever get her memories back?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
In Redo did that pink haired chick he raped ever get her memories back?

Nah, but he bagged up her lil sister up who was kinda like the main villain for this arc. So she on his side now. Once dude fukks up your memories and shyt its pretty much a wrap so its like he converts them to traveling companions that he get to smash.

He basically got revenge on everybody but the dark looking dude named Bullet, who is the Hero of the Gun. They'll prolly handle that in the 2nd season cuz the King gon send more goons too.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Shaman King wasn't that bad.

DEFINITELY gives off that anime after school on Fox era vibe though.
The show itself it isn't bad but from what I remember the ending was kinda weak. The villain was hyped up, finally shows up for longer than 5 minutes at the very end, did a whole lot of

iu

then that was it

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The show itself it isn't bad but from what I remember the ending was kinda weak. The villain was hyped up, finally shows up for longer than 5 minutes at the very end, did a whole lot of

iu

then that was it

The manga was rushed to a close cause it dropped in popularity, and the anime followed suit.

Few years later they dropped another manga with the actual ending (over two extra volumes) that the mangaka had in mind, so hopefully this one will follow through.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Inuyasha and Shaman King were some of the worst things about anime in the early 2000s (anime's dark ages) now they both back :scust:
Re watching Inuyasha was rough considering I did not completely watch the whole series when it was on Adult Swim and Shaman King was mid at best and did not finish that either, but I cannot imagine re watching that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bucciarati Joestar :ooh:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure May Be Planning Stone Ocean Project According to New Report

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is only a few days away from airing the "biggest event in the franchise's history" in "Joestar The Inherited Soul" and fans are left wondering what will be announced for the Joestar family during this streaming event, and it seems as if a registered trademark has emerged that might hint a Stone Ocean announcement is imminent. Following the conclusion of Golden Wind, fans of the Hirohiko Araki franchise have been waiting to see when the story of Jolyne Kujo will be brought to the small screen, more than likely animated by the creative minds at David Production.

The story of Stone Ocean, which many believe is the logical choice for the sixth season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, follows the story of the daughter of Jotaro Kujo, the protagonist of Stardust Crusaderswho also made appearances in Diamond Is Unbreakable and Golden Wind. With Jolyne being framed for a crime that she didn't commit, she finds herself roped into the world of Stands while in a maximum-security prison, attempting to clear her name while also battling against Stand users within the confines of the "Stone Ocean". This upcoming arc is definitely one of the strangest in the anime franchise, so fans are highly anticipating seeing how some of these characters and Stands are brought to life.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The upcoming season of anime isn't anywhere near as hard as this one so I have some extra time for non-current anime again
It might finally be time to FINALLY stop bullshytting and give genuine attention to that anime

logh_announce.jpg

I'm hearing that this show has no dub so I have to betray #dubset :lupe:
I'll drop impressions every now and then on it