Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:what: you were the one spoiling shyt. If I don't warn you, you would still be spoiling brehs out here.

I understand
I agreed with you
I apologize
I then corrected my mistake (since we did catch it early)

HOWEVER

After that..... it was ALL on YOU:usure:

YOU the spoiler now:ufdup:

And you my Niner brethren so I take no pleasure in calling you out.... but it is what it is:ld:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I understand
I agreed with you
I apologize
I then corrected my mistake (since we did catch it early)

HOWEVER

After that..... it was ALL on YOU:usure:

YOU the spoiler now:ufdup:

And you my Niner brethren so I take no pleasure in calling you out.... but it is what it is:ld:

Motherfukker it was 3 AM here, I went to sleep :dead:

You are the fukking worst :mjlol: you didn't catch shyt. You don't even watch JJK and pretended to do it for some weirdo reason.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Motherfukker it was 3 AM here, I went to sleep :dead:

You are the fukking worst :mjlol: you didn't catch shyt. You don't even watch JJK and pretended to do it for some weirdo reason.

Again.... respect brother....

I hear you.
but I made that change IMMEDIATELY mere minutes after you called it out :usure:

You sharing some of the blame.

Hell YOU and maybe @twan83 was the first and only to see it.

I fixed it on my end and I was in the clear:hubie:

You making excuses now:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
don't engage. just neg

giphy.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
how you don't even read the manga - but deliberately post manga spoilers

for a show - you don't even watch so you can't even grasp the context loosely if at all :scust:

edit: its a lie now :dead: he starting to break kayfabe

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ok

I wont even front..... I ain’t even read my Niner brehs whole post till just a few moments ago.

Like I thought y’all was just trolling and joking. But y’all keep running with that same weird lie that @42 Monks said but yet y’all calling me the weirdo.

So let’s address this.

Why are y’all being simple minded and saying “I didn’t watch JJK?”

That’s like the weirdest smear campaign I’ve seen on the coli and I hope y’all come with something better than “just because” or “because I know so” and y’all for damn sure better now say cuz he said it

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
how you don't even read the manga - but deliberately post manga spoilers

for a show - you don't even watch so you can't even grasp the context loosely if at all :scust:

Man I ain’t wanna believe it and I thought it was just playful jokes.... so I was just letting it slide.

But damn, you are the biggest liar in here.

Im not even mad at you I’m disappointed in you and embarrassed. You was raised better:picard:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Like I’ve never been shy to say what I have or haven’t watched in here.

I never watched TPN
I never watched the show y’all stanned a few years back with the alien roaches or some shyt
I’m not watching Wonder Egg or Redo Healer

Hell I gave some of SOL shows a chance.... but niccas really gonna die on the hill of JJK? fukk is wrong with yall?:scust:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just watching this show this is probably the best Isekai I've ever seen. Re:Zero comes close but this seems like most of these other Isekai series just lifted general concepts from this and b*stardized them. The characters in this show are real characters with real flaws. The main character is very flawed. He's a good mage because he worked hard at it but he's a mediocre swordsman. Everything is being properly developed.

A lot of these Isekai shows are just an instantly overpowered main character and a harem of stock anime waifus around him. They also don't' pull being that off as well as The Misfit of Demon King Academy either. That show is pretty much everything wrong with Isekai but it has a main character with so much swag and charisma it blows through all those flaws to make an entertaining final product.

im ahead of the anime still by reading the official release even tho it’s what up to I think vol 10 and damn Japan is vol 25 which I think is the last one and he is working on the sequel too it
I’m gonna read vol 9 sometime this week
And can say it still maintains the same concepts and he still ain’t OP but the swerves and surprises will catch u off guard it’s literally like read a autobiography flaws and all

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Ok

I wont even front..... I ain’t even read my Niner brehs whole post till just a few moments ago.

Like I thought y’all was just trolling and joking. But y’all keep running with that same weird lie that @42 Monks said but yet y’all calling me the weirdo.

So let’s address this.

Why are y’all being simple minded and saying “I didn’t watch JJK?”

That’s like the weirdest smear campaign I’ve seen on the coli and I hope y’all come with something better than “just because” or “because I know so” and y’all for damn sure better now say cuz he said it

Did you watch jjk?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just know if they fry me..... we all know who next finna get served:ufdup:

Sidenote

Yea I picked that up too and I liked how they went a different route with that. It makes more sense with them now working together to achieve the same goal.

Too many times we have these type of stories where the demon inside is sitting back bored, waiting for the host to “get on his level”

So it will be interesting to see their journey

After the movie and when it returns:mjcry:
It also adds another interesting contrast on that humans aren't that much different than demons. The strong bully the weak. Thought it was dope. How can humans hate demons if they follow the same cultural principles :wow: