Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gae bolg is a legendary spear or some shyt. I see it in final fantasies all the time :lupe:

that saber/lancer fight :lupe:

this is one episode 2 brehs :lupe:

#aotylock
is this a remake of the original?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How in the hell did this guy get anybody to follow him?
RLKPicIv.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Whats a good fantasy anime that I can get into? Something preferably with a large world with lots of backstory and history

It could be straight up shounen to seinen I like Naruto, FMAB, Magi to stuff like Berserk, Attack on Titan and Claymore but Im not really into High Technology and Mechs like that except for Bebop... any suggestions guys? Shingeki no Bahamut seems pretty dope off one episode but Im looking for something finished or at least far along

if not something good with superpowers and martial arts in the vein of HxH, DBZ, YuYu

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Whats a good fantasy anime that I can get into? Something preferably with a large world with lots of backstory and history

It could be straight up shounen to seinen I like Naruto, FMAB, Magi to stuff like Berserk, Attack on Titan and Claymore but Im not really into High Technology and Mechs like that except for Bebop... any suggestions guys? Shingeki no Bahamut seems pretty dope off one episode but Im looking for something finished or at least far along

if not something good with superpowers and martial arts in the vein of HxH, DBZ, YuYu

Even though you don't like mechs check out code geass out..shyt is a classic.

Fate/Zero is a good one..may have to gave it time tho...and you haven't seen Death note yet? :dahell:

Books

Rookie
Daps

I would recommend Juuni Kokuki. Although, the titles you gave are more action heavy than Juuni, so if you're looking for something like that you could try D.Gray-Man or Darker Than Black.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Just finished tokyo Ghoul. ep. 12. Is the show on hiatus ?...not bad Iike it and love the direction its going.

Will venture of to Fate anime since its the best thing smoking in this thread. Any other anime suggestions ? I have a void with Ghoul just ending, JOJO on hiatus, HXH stopped.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished tokyo Ghoul. ep. 12. Is the show on hiatus ?...not bad Iike it and love the direction its going.

Will venture of to Fate anime since its the best thing smoking in this thread. Any other anime suggestions ? I have a void with Ghoul just ending, JOJO on hiatus, HXH stopped.
second season Winter 2015.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

It's overrated as hell. Folks posting gifs of five minutes of amazing animated action and pretend like the rest of the episodes weren't 40 minutes of cliché high school anime bullshyt. :mjlol:

Seriously, I just looked at the list of shows I'm following this season and this is probably the show I anticipate the least every week.