King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Fate Stay Night question
Doesn't Archer already know who Rin is from his version of the holy grail war with him being who he is. He should have encountered her right?
Are you talking about Fate Zero's Archer? Cuz that's Gilgamesh, a totally different character from Stay Night's Archer. Gilgamesh knows who Rin is cuz of him working with her father in the previous holy grail war. If your talking about Stay Night's Archer, I don't think he was bullshytting when he said Rin's bad summoning screwed up his memories. He does regain them eventually, but the only route that touches this is the Unlimited Blade Works route. That's cuz this is the only route that actually reveals his true identity, which is a major story line in the new anime with it being based on that route.
Can someone explain the ending to Fate Zero? It made no sense at all to me. I'm pretty sure Saber won but ....aww fukk it.
It is kinda confusing and I'm not 100% sure what happened either lol. You can find breakdowns of it online. What I personally thought what happened was...

Everyone thought the holy grail was some great thing, and Kiritsugi was probably one of the few that didn't and had plans on destroying it from the beginning. Which is why dude saved his remaining command spells to order Saber to destroy it. She wins the war, but Kiritsugi makes her destroy the holy grail and that ends the war, sending her back to her timeline. I think Kiritsugi thought that doing this would end the holy grail war for good. Though doing that ended up fukking things up even more, leaving him distraught over what he had done. He was so keen on finding a survivor, cuz in his mind, all he done would've been in vain if he couldn't save not one person in the end. That explains why he was so happy when he found Shirou.

As for that bit with Kotomine and Gilgamish, trying to destroy the holy grail ended up fukking all kinds of things up. It brought Kotomine back to life as basically of ghost of his former self (dude had no heartbeat anymore) and materialized Gil into something more than just a servant. That's why Gil is still present up to the next holy grail war years later.

Also...
Saber finally realizes why Kiritsugi had her destroy the holy grail in the last war, when she sees it for herself.

Don't know if that clears much up and I probably got some things wrong, but I tried :russ:. The one bad thing about Zero IMO is that it's ending is pretty much a clusterfukk lol.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Help me out with Fate Stay.

I watched one of the series years ago. If I'm correct there are like 3 different FAte animes out.

I want to make sure i'm not rewatching one I've seen and that I'm watchin in some kind of order. so what are the animes and what are the orders. The one I did watch invovled Gilgamesh, Lancer, and Gilles del Rai. Not sure if that helps.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Help me out with Fate Stay.

I watched one of the series years ago. If I'm correct there are like 3 different FAte animes out.

I want to make sure i'm not rewatching one I've seen and that I'm watchin in some kind of order. so what are the animes and what are the orders. The one I did watch invovled Gilgamesh, Lancer, and Gilles del Rai. Not sure if that helps.
I posted this for somebody about a week ago...
I got you bruh, but it can get kinda confusing lol...

The Stay Night series starts of with one route, but early in the visual novel the route is split into 3 depending on the choices you make at a certain point.

1. There's the Fate route - my personal least fav and the one the anime series years ago was mostly based on. I say mostly, cuz they take and add stuff that's originally not in the route, which can make the anime's plot lackluster and honestly not worth watching. Aside from that Archer vs. Beserker scene I just posted earlier. That was cool cuz originally that battle happened off screen in the visual novel.
2. Unlimited Blade Works route - my fav of the 3 and has a movie that's based on it that dropped a few years ago. Movie is decent, but only really caters to the fans cuz the plot moves way too fast and a lot of stuff is skipped over. But that's expected for it trying to fit into one movie. You also find out who Archer truly is in this route.
3. Heaven's Feel route aka the :demonic: route - my second fav route and some say it's the true sequel to Fate Zero due to it touching on certain events like Sakura and Toshaka's past, which is barely mentioned in the other 2 routes. You also see how truly messed up Sakura is compared to the nice quiet girl you see in the other routes. It would be nice to see this animated sometime in the future, tho I'm sure they're gonna have to edit a few things out :huhldup:. It does have some badass battles I would love to see animated, too.

If I were you, I would just skip the og anime and just watch this new one. Even tho they're based on different routes, watching the old one would just feel like goin backwards after Zero quality wise and the plot isn't that good. It's only like 24 eps if you still just wanna watch for the fukk of it. And the new anime is just gonna be a retelling of the UBW movie with a more fleshed out storyline. So you can just skip that one as well IMO.

:snoop: Ended up typing a lot more than I wanted to lol.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Is stein gate worth the watch. I see it ranked number one on lot of site, but just finished watching the first episode and confused as a motherfukker on what is going on :dwillhuh:
Yeah I recommend it. It's one of those animes where everything comes together at the end. I know it left me :ohhh:. Keep watching.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is stein gate worth the watch. I see it ranked number one on lot of site, but just finished watching the first episode and confused as a motherfukker on what is going on :dwillhuh:

It's a good show, but it's also overrated as fukk! It is essentially The Butterfly Effect for anime heads but better executed. So it is worth watching but the love it gets on some sites is ridiculous.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The 'gay bulge' attack had you like that, huh? :sas1:

You were blown away by its impressive, inescapable penetration skills, huh?:sas2:

Seriously, why the fukk is this shyt called 'gay bulge'? :dead:
gae bolg is a legendary spear or some shyt. I see it in final fantasies all the time :lupe:

that saber/lancer fight :lupe:

this is one episode 2 brehs :lupe:

#aotylock