King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It's overrated as hell. Folks posting gifs of five minutes of amazing animated action and pretend like the rest of the episodes weren't 40 minutes of cliché high school anime bullshyt. :mjlol:

Seriously, I just looked at the list of shows I'm following this season and this is probably the show I anticipate the least every week.
:yeshrug: It's the show I anticipate the most every week. And not much has happened so far considering we've only seen 2 eps, the prologue and episode 1. Only other show I see fukking with it is that Shingeki no Bahamut shyt. I haven't peeped it yet so I could be wrong.

Everybody's got opinions...just more people seem to agree with mine right now :youngsabo:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished tokyo Ghoul. ep. 12. Is the show on hiatus ?...not bad Iike it and love the direction its going.

Will venture of to Fate anime since its the best thing smoking in this thread. Any other anime suggestions ? I have a void with Ghoul just ending, JOJO on hiatus, HXH stopped.
fate is NOT the best thing out...shyt if im being real its boring as fuk til the last 5min of the eps, might have to put it on the back burner and wait til i can binge watch it....imo shingeki no bahamut, nanatsu no taizai, Garo, & hitsugi are better

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's overrated as hell. Folks posting gifs of five minutes of amazing animated action and pretend like the rest of the episodes weren't 40 minutes of cliché high school anime bullshyt. :mjlol:

Seriously, I just looked at the list of shows I'm following this season and this is probably the show I anticipate the least every week.

real shyt I watched the old one up to the gold dude first appearing and gave saber that work and haven't watched it again. I liked Archer but for the most part that series was meh and shirou was annoying as fukk. never understood how much this series was caking off remakes

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
nah thats something completely different, shyt idk wtf that is lol....kaze no stigma is solid as fuk tho 7/10 enjoyable anime for me

Sucks that the writer died or some shet like that :wow:

Never got to finish seeing the piff that was to come after the anime "finished" :wow:

:wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
real shyt I watched the old one up to the gold dude first appearing and gave saber that work and haven't watched it again. I liked Archer but for the most part that series was meh and shirou was annoying as fukk. never understood how much this series was caking off remakes
The old anime sucks. If anything watch Fate/Zero...

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ

The Lancer fight was dope tho. I'm not saying it's AOTY cause of that at all especially since we only 2 episodes in, however it's a dope show to have on your watch list right now regardless.
Since you mentioned it, What shows on ya list that take priority over FSN?

@CACarot Don't get the wrong idea, it's good but it ain't the hottest shyt out right now..... still worth checking out tho :yes:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Lancer fight was dope tho. I'm not saying it's AOTY cause of that at all especially since we only 2 episodes in, however it's a dope show to have on your watch list right now regardless.
Since you mentioned it, What shows on ya list that take priority over FSN?

@CACarot Don't get the wrong idea, it's good but it ain't the hottest shyt out right now..... still worth checking out tho :yes:

Nanatsu No Taizai, which is just as crazy battle wise but actually has interesting protagonists.

Meliodas_catching_Gilthunder's_spear.gif

Gugure! Kokkuri-San, which is trolltastic hilarity.

tumblr_ndco50JBGL1qgg9j8o1_500.gif

Inou-Battle Wa Nichijou-kei No Naka De, which parodies anime like Fate/Stay Night (or rather, its fanbase).

tumblr_nd1e59dlmQ1r3rdh2o2_500.gif

Kiseijuu: Sei No Kakuritsu (Parasyte), which might turn out to be the best this season has to offer.

tumblr_nd51ea7omm1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Nanatsu No Taizai, which is just as crazy battle wise but actually has interesting protagonists.

Gugure! Kokkuri-San, which is trolltastic hilarity.

Inou-Battle Wa Nichijou-kei No Naka De, which parodies anime like Fate/Stay Night (or rather, its fanbase).

Kiseijuu: Sei No Kakuritsu (Parasyte), which might turn out to be the best this season has to offer.

We basically watching the same shyt With the exception of Gugure! Kokkuri-San and Inou-Battle Wa Nichijou-kei No Naka De.
Im bout to check em out now tho .

That Melodias and Gilthunder fight should gonna be dope . When he caught that spear I was like :whoo:

Parasyte already gettin the 5 episode treatment. the transformation on that show are cringe as hell too.
I was getting ready to post that same Melodias gif too :sas1:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Watched the latest Akame Ga Kill. Chelsea trying to hide her :takedat: feelings for Young Tatsumi. Esdeath, Leone, Chelsea, and eventually Mine. Tatsumi got all the chicas :noah: over him. :damn: Way to go, Tats :obama: Lubbock starting to hate, though :deadmanny:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Watched the latest Akame Ga Kill. Chelsea trying to hide her :takedat: feelings for Young Tatsumi. Esdeath, Leone, Chelsea, and eventually Mine. Tatsumi got all the chicas :noah: over him. :damn: Way to go, Tats :obama: Lubbock starting to hate, though :deadmanny:
Meanwhile all Young Wave got is an underaged Kurome and a crazy ass Seryu. :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's the target audience of most anime. People in high school or people into people in high school. The anime that panders to that sells the most DVDs and Blu-Rays.