Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Every time I catch up with Black Clover I fall behind immediately because of some filler shyt. it gets annoying

World Trigger looks so much better than the original but I hope we see the main characters at least by episode 4 since this season is only 12 episodes

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
latest aot was pure crack

the scouts have become monsters

you almost feel bad for the titans

kY3bOlr_d.webp

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Black_Panther_JS has been missing for a bit.
So temporarily @Consumed I’m moving you up to my 2nd in command and @LauderdaleBoss you 3rd.

With that said

Have y’all seen this and is it decent?:ohhh:

yes we did breh
I read the 1st vol for it awhile back and was surprised it got adapted
The anime is making me like it more than the novel from what I recall of it
It’s not bad novel say it was fine but anime be :russ:
Me and other posters were taking bout that episode the other day :dead:
From what I recall since they are still on book 1 more fukkery bout to happen with Lloyd :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yes we did breh
I read the 1st vol for it awhile back and was surprised it got adapted
The anime is making me like it more than the novel from what I recall of it
It’s not bad novel say it was fine but anime be :russ:
Me and other posters were taking bout that episode the other day :dead:
From what I recall since they are still on book 1 more fukkery bout to happen with Lloyd :mjlol:

yeah it's one of those shows only me and maybe 2 other posters are gonna be laughing about every week.

I'm here for it.

hmmmm I check it out.... and see if I can be a 4th to laugh with y’all about it:ehh:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. It's a copout to have series where the villain can't win because they're a villain. In Death Note it was worse cause it felt like an ass pull to make the villain lose.

Part of the reason I liked the ending of Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans is because they had the balls to give a very unpleasant ending where the antagonist of the show won a clean victory. It's one of the very few series in media to do that. Almost everything makes the villain lose or have some hollow victory then undo it later in some extra content like a sequel. Not here protagonist lose, antagonist wins the end.
Trust me when I say that I see your point BUT..

Big but here lol

Light Yagami was doomed to fail from the second he picked up that book. It was a CURSE. Ryuk was bored, homie took the bait and got a god complex but everything was foreshadowed. “Humans picking up the book will have misfortune” “humans who use the book can go to neither heaven nor hell” ETERNITY IN PURGATORY my man?

I took it differently. Almost a lesson to people who think as Light does because it is indeed a very black/white immature view on nature and dualities.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for everyone but my problem with the 2nd half has little to do with the direction of the story, which made sense, and everything with the execution of it. The best way I can put it is that the first part is like an intricate chess game with Light and L being grandmasters, then the next match-up is checkers and Light somehow can't look more than one move ahead anymore. It just never felt right how he was written in the last part of the series.

Still an all-time legendary series though. :hubie:
I don’t disagree with ya there!!

Must say though... how long can ya live such a double life? Even the master genius will leave some ends untied mistakenly at some point... we can only be ONE being.. I’m not TOO mad at it. Him going ape shyt screaming was a GREAT touch.