LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Said this a long time ago but brehs don't want to hear it. They'd rather be jaded and dissatisfied with everything, as if that elevates them somehow.

Nah, you just miserable AF. :umad:

Facts

Scrolling through these posts sometimes, I be feeling like nikkas don't really enjoy anime like that. Like cats only watch it cuz its the popular thing to do or some shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
With all the above said. I watched a few more eps SAO S2.

Kinda been slow burn watching it and not binging as I have so many other animes and shows in general I’m watching.

But later near the end of S2, Gotdamn at how sad and real this shyt got. My first time watching an anime deal with a topic of a legit sickness. Kinda curious to see how that stories concludes but wow

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Jujutsu 1st ED: Groovin'
Jujutsu 2nd ED: Itadori capturing Memories on the beach with his friends, along with a melancholy angelic voice. This shyt is giving off Death Flags for Fans like we about to have JoJo-level Tragedy. Except there will be no Donut-like Deaths, but bloody ends.

EOtFXjD.gif

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Its been so long that i forgot what a degenerate rudy was from mushoku tensei.

i watched episode 2 with my girl and the first 5 min i was :mjgrin:

She kept looking at me like :usure::gucci:

this is what you like to watch :unimpressed:

couldnt say shyt those first 5 minutes even had me like :dwillhuh::mjlol:

ex arms got fukked hard, if you compare it to the manga someone needs to be shot for green lighting that :stopitslime:

i dont know how these mangaka get forced to accept these shytty animations. Like whats the point of putting so much detail in your manga if the anime is going to be devoid of it.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jujutsu 1st ED: Groovin'
Jujutsu 2nd ED: Itadori capturing Memories on the beach with his friends, along with a melancholy angelic voice. This shyt is giving off Death Flags for Fans like we about to have JoJo-level Tragedy. Except there will be no Donut-like Deaths, but bloody ends.

EOtFXjD.gif

More like a character dies in JoJo then Jodeci kicks in.

Eeeeevery time I close my eyes
I wake up feeling so horny!

4QwMKsS.jpeg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
More like a character dies in JoJo then Jodeci kicks in.

Eeeeevery time I close my eyes
I wake up feeling so horny!

4QwMKsS.jpeg

:mjgrin: Plus the fans thought Araki would chose Gangster's Paradise, instead he chooses JODECI from out of nowhere that felt like a serious in-joke for people who knew what was to happen in Venice Venezia.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
THIS!

Not many, just some who have delusions of grandeur and try hard acting so high and mighty:shaq2:

For the most part I go into every new show with no real expectation. Part of the reason why don’t read the mangas:ehh:
For some stuff the adaptation decay is so strong you're better off reading the manga.