I’m gonna quote you till you love it :noah:

:troll:
full

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Live action anime anything is :hhh:status.
I been hurt too many times:wow:

Live action deathnote :wow:
L pulling up on Light Yagami with the burner, chasing him through alleyways :wow:

Y’all need to check out the live action The Worst series on Netflix:russ:

I know some will have mixed feelings about it but it’s a spectacle one way or another:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Looking like T.I. :russ:

@twan83

BC: It's about time they fleshed him out, but it does make me wonder why they freak out over Commoners becoming Knights. Aside from that, the Vice Captain is a got damn monster to be trading blows like that.

MHA: I'm disappointed in a facility this hyped falling in roughly 2/3 of a chapter. :francis:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My honest opinion is that it’s a GREAT show and concludes as it should. The main character has it coming and I see no other way to have justifiably ended his reign of terror.
I disagree. It's a copout to have series where the villain can't win because they're a villain. In Death Note it was worse cause it felt like an ass pull to make the villain lose.

Part of the reason I liked the ending of Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans is because they had the balls to give a very unpleasant ending where the antagonist of the show won a clean victory. It's one of the very few series in media to do that. Almost everything makes the villain lose or have some hollow victory then undo it later in some extra content like a sequel. Not here protagonist lose, antagonist wins the end.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yeah, I commented on it politely earlier. :francis:

I like the idea, as usual it's the pacing and execution that needs work.

I'm still waiting for these consequences to happen. :unimpressed:

Villains been taking mad Ls, permanently losing some hard hitters, but the heroes been chilling even though apparently society has lost faith in them. :camby: