LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don’t disagree with ya there!!

Must say though... how long can ya live such a double life? Even the master genius will leave some ends untied mistakenly at some point... we can only be ONE being.. I’m not TOO mad at it. Him going ape shyt screaming was a GREAT touch.

Word, nikkas be struggling trying to balance their rotation of females, let alone the fukking book of death and all the shyt that come with that. :mjlol:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Ex-Arm :mjlol:

This is definitely going to end up as one of the worst animes of all time, never dropped a show this fast.

Not surprised this is by Crunchyroll........they aint shyt for greenlighting and funding this hot garbage.

:stopitslime:

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think some of you have your standards set too high when it comes to certain anime :manny:

I go into every new series with no expectations or trying to compare it to any other anime.

Said this a long time ago but brehs don't want to hear it. They'd rather be jaded and dissatisfied with everything, as if that elevates them somehow.

Nah, you just miserable AF. :umad:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Any recommendations? Not really into anime besides the stuff I watched as a kid..DBZ, Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop.

Got a Funimation account to watch dbz and trying to see if there’s anything that can catch my attention. I started my hero academia but didn’t finish the first episode yet.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Any recommendations? Not really into anime besides the stuff I watched as a kid..DBZ, Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop.

Got a Funimation account to watch dbz and trying to see if there’s anything that can catch my attention. I started my hero academia but didn’t finish the first episode yet.

On Funimation:

1) Attack on titan
2) Initial D (had fun watching this)
3) Death Note
4) Full metal alchemist brotherhood.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

From that narrow range, I'd definitely say you'd enjoy Attack on Titan. I have the Funimation app but I don't know if they have Hunter x Hunter since I used a different platform but if they do, definitely check that one out. Can't go wrong with Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

There are a lot of good shows out there but I'm just suggesting what I think you'd like based on your past experience.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

Not sure if you have seen it already, but If you want another show from that era that's action packed, try Yu Yu Hakusho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think some of you have your standards set too high when it comes to certain anime :manny:

I go into every new series with no expectations or trying to compare it to any other anime.

THIS!

Not many, just some who have delusions of grandeur and try hard acting so high and mighty:shaq2:

For the most part I go into every new show with no real expectation. Part of the reason why don’t read the mangas:ehh: