42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cuz..... you was one of the main folks that was stanning Demon Slayer out the gate:dwillhuh:

I think it’s early before I got on board I nitpicked one thing and you got on me for it:why:
i didn't even watch demon slayer outside of clips and gifs until months after the season ended. i went back and read the manga first - only to realize it doesn't even get good til halfway through the entire series:manny: when i heard they were making a movie on the train arc of all things I was even more confused because it was extra sleepy

how arguably the worst arc in the entire run became the greatest money making movie of all time in japan is absurd to anyone following along

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i didn't even watch demon slayer outside of clips and gifs until months after the season ended. i went back and read the manga first - only to realize it doesn't even get good til halfway through the entire series:manny: when i heard they were making a movie on the train arc of all things I was even more confused because it was extra sleepy

how arguably the worst arc in the entire run became the greatest money making movie of all time in japan is absurd to anyone following along

lol ok

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Forreal tho....that was legit my least favorite arc

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
BC is so bland I dropped the anime a long time ago. The only reason why I continue reading it is because it only takes 5 minutes to finish and I can get on with my life :mjlol:

I'm pretty sure it's going to end up like Fairy Tail.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug:BC and JJK, I don't really watch em. Mangawise, I think they compared stays consistent compared to certain other series on Jump, all have been mentioned recently. JJK, I know where the anime covers and I think this section of the story isn't particularly WOW. The following arcs after are jammed back with some fights and important storylines.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This last page or so is exactly why I can't accept suggestions from brehs without vetting it myself. :mjlol:

that's one of the main reasons for my last rant rant in here.

brehs see a hype train, they jump on the track to hug it.

I was like "hey @twan83 you see this Last Dungeon shyt!?" cause I know we both like "this shyt ain't serious" style of fantasy anime, and sometimes SoL

I know @TheGodling is gonna hate my taste in anime cause he honestly shoulda took up a career as a serious film critic ages ago. Though it's prolly like other folks saying I shoulda "opened a restaurant" ages ago. He knew how I was gonna feel about that WOAT list, but that's neither here nor there. I'd be more apt to give him manga recommendations. And those would be far and few inbetween.

In between both extremes, I like what I like. And I can't FATHOM somebody flocking to some shyt that I like just because I like it.. not because I thought they would.

shyt... I'm a sailor moon fan. Why are you listening to me? :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know @TheGodling is gonna hate my taste in anime cause he honestly shoulda took up a career as a serious film critic ages ago. Though it's prolly like other folks saying I shoulda "opened a restaurant" ages ago. He knew how I was gonna feel about that WOAT list, but that's neither here nor there. I'd be more apt to give him manga recommendations. And those would be far and few inbetween.
Shiiiiiiieet, I don't hate your taste in anime. I fukks with anyone who will give shyt out of the box a chance and try something new or unconventional. We like and appreciate different shyt but you know when push comes to shove we both got love for the game.

Unlike some trash poster here who has some of the actual WOAT taste.:scust:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh, last.... 5 years?

What a fukking ginnels. (dying to see what is next. Shout out Simbi) :francis:

1. Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny-girl Sempai
2. Dorohedoro
3. Chihayafuru 3 (knocked down to 3 only because there's 2 whole seasons in front of it. Not for casuals)
4. Vinland Saga
5, that dreaded "last spot". AoT? KonoSuba? Demon Slayer? Violet Evergarden? HOnestly out of the four or five I can think of, I enjoyed KonoSuba more. Laughed til I cried and my ribs were hurting.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shiiiiiiieet, I don't hate your taste in anime. I fukks with anyone who will give shyt out of the box a chance and try something new or unconventional. We like and appreciate different shyt but you know when push comes to shove we both got love for the game.

Unlike some trash poster here who has some of the actual WOAT taste.:scust:

It is what it is.

Between Oyasumi Punpun and Ben-To, there's a Planates or Pluto between us.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
BC is so bland I dropped the anime a long time ago. The only reason why I continue reading it is because it only takes 5 minutes to finish and I can get on with my life :mjlol:

I'm pretty sure it's going to end up like Fairy Tail.
This is most likely how it will play out.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that's one of the main reasons for my last rant rant in here.

brehs see a hype train, they jump on the track to hug it.

I was like "hey @twan83 you see this Last Dungeon shyt!?" cause I know we both like "this shyt ain't serious" style of fantasy anime, and sometimes SoL

In between both extremes, I like what I like. And I can't FATHOM somebody flocking to some shyt that I like just because I like it.. not because I thought they would.

shyt... I'm a sailor moon fan. Why are you listening to me? :yeshrug:

og sailor moon is good to me too :manny: