Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I'd take MHA over Bleach. Need to see MHA's endgame to know for sure.
Facts, guaranteed everybody talking shyt will be with MHA when it gets a non cancellation ending.

Bleach fans are praying that anime dont come back so they arent scarred with the image of Ichigo getting his ass beat by a nikka that looks like Gold Roger. :russ:

That picture gonna be worth a million words

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Facts, guaranteed everybody talking shyt will be with MHA when it gets a non cancellation ending.

Bleach fans are praying that anime dont come back so they arent scarred with the image of Ichigo getting his ass beat by a nikka that looks like Gold Roger. :russ:

That picture gonna be worth a million words
Jokes on you. We live to see Ichigo get beat and styled on :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Favorite anime: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (not by a large margin, close race with many others)

Anime that grew on me: Durarurara (or whatever you call the one with the headless mute biker chick)

Most underrated anime: Plunderer :mjgrin:

Most popular series I haven’t seen: One Piece:francis::scust:

Favorite OP: shyt..... this is REALLY tough..... but maybe Asta

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Promised Neverland gonna surprise people with all the :bustback::bustback::bustback: this season

This season gonna be having people losing their shyt :ohlawd: Not sure if the whole series will be 3 or 4 seasons but once it gets to the final arc... gonna be VERY interesting to see how people react to it :lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This season gonna be having people losing their shyt :ohlawd: Not sure if the whole series will be 3 or 4 seasons but once it gets to the final arc... gonna be VERY interesting to see how people react to it :lupe:

looking like they gonna change the ending or some stuff since creator is involved and adding anime original content I’m only on vol 17 but I hear ending wasn’t good so maybe that could be why anime original content is in

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
looking like they gonna change the ending or some stuff since creator is involved and adding anime original content I’m only on vol 17 but I hear ending wasn’t good so maybe that could be why anime original content is in

Not really spoilers but my opinion on that last arc and them possibly changing it in the anime version
I'm all for them changing some stuff. The ending was fine but it certainly didn't live up to everything that happened before that final arc. There were highs and lows and that was a bummer for a series that was almost flawless up to that point

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Not really spoilers but my opinion on that last arc and them possibly changing it in the anime version
I'm all for them changing some stuff. The ending was fine but it certainly didn't live up to everything that happened before that final arc. There were highs and lows and that was a bummer for a series that was almost flawless up to that point
they could've drug it out but im glad they didn't

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Favorite anime: That was in our lists from early 2020

Anime that grew on me
: Steins Gate. This anime is legit GOAT status but you have to kick back and enjoy the early moments to let them cook.

Most underrated: School Days 100%. It gets way over-hated IMO. I think the issue is that a bunch of people watched it when they were young and thought they were getting into a innocent love-story, only to feel :troll: halfway through. It stands as a decent deconstruction of the harem genre and was interesting enough to finish the few episodes it has.

Underrated AND grew on me: Black Clover.

Popular Series I haven't seen: Attack on Titan. I know the general idea and I really think there's no chance I'd like it. I also don't like the artstyle. I'm sure the series is good for those into it and it kept it's fans fed for 11 years so I don't hate on it

Favorite OP
: Ergo Proxy, followed by Serial Experiments Lain. I'm a sucker for anime intros with English songs, and wish they would come back :mjcry: