TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Act like the Espada weren't one of the most popular groups of their time brehs. :francis:

I know you struggling but don't go out sad, not like this breh. Saibamen to Espada. I know shyt is over with now. :mjlol:
857266343b959d37338314fda60a1d93.jpg

:wow:

In fairness to League Of Villains, we'll see how they are in a few years. :hubie:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cap.:pachaha:

I was trying to avoid the manga shyt - but since you went there... that was the most pathetic shyt I've ever seen :mjlol: if you calling that previous fight one worth mentioning you lost too

Espada got names, backstory, actual designs, their own arc, fights against several groups, etc

Nomu just fall out of the sky or randomly appear out of nowhere :dead:

Whats cap about it? What other character's perspective did the chapter cover?

When did you see a chapter from Rukia perspective?

Breh, a Saibamen would wash the entire MHA universe. :francis:

Dragonball is a bad example.
Im not the mha you think i am

I can just tell ambitious mid from trash
Act like the Espada weren't one of the most popular groups of their time brehs. :francis:

I know you struggling but don't go out sad, not like this breh. Saibamen to Espada. I know shyt is over with now. :mjlol:
Bleach began its fall to the bottom of the SJ rankings during this arc but go off

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Whats cap about it? What other character's perspective did the chapter cover?

When did you see a chapter from Rukia perspective?

Im not the mha you think i am

I can just tell ambitious mid from trash

Bleach began its fall to the bottom of the SJ rankings during this arc but go off
You really want to talk about how MHA seen their chain snatched lately by multiple titles? :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really want to talk about how MHA seen their chain snatched lately by multiple titles? :wow:
:whoa: i cant refute that

Im just saying MHA grew up watching One Piece and Naruto stomping Bleach out then roofing their sneakers on these Shounen Jump streets.

Deku-set knew in that moment they better pay their dues with character development and attempt some world building. Or risk getting chased off the block:birdman:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
I dropped this a while back. If I wanted to skip to where it gets good (if?) where should I start?

Episode 140. The start of Pain vs Naruto and Naruto vs Sasuke story line is blowing up. Build up from previous Naruto series finally reaching this arch.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Espada were one of the hottest acts of the early 2000s. Trying to shrug them off like they were regularly being compared to the Akatsuki and in some circles touted better. Even though you can easily make the argument that Hueco Mundo was just reskinned Soul Society arc, that shyt was still heatrocks for its time. Can't really name a weak fight in that arc from my memory.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I feel like there are 40+ characters in Bleach that command more respect than 95% of the MHA roster. And a lot of that has to do with design differences.

Bleach has 16 year olds that could pass for being adult. Chad looks 47. Almost everyone is tall, built, mature, doesn't have the exaggerated anime facial features like massive heads eyes and mouths.

MHA has children running around with gimmick powers, nobody can grow any facial hair, the art is more cutsey than it is mature as Bleach was.

Based on aesthetic alone, I like Bleach a lot more than MHA.