Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Skipped the thread for about 2 days & their is Todoroki slander...

es7tbojpg.gif

Todoroki is nearly Neji status? :francis:

Probably gone end the same way...

Taking shots at Neji too...

giphy.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2021... fukk “the list”:mjgrin:

FA: One Piece

Grew on me: World Trigger. Dropped it twice. Got sick one day and read to the invasion arc where it became awesome.

Most popular I havent seen: Evangelion. Idk where to start :yeshrug:

Most Underrated: Black Cat. Really cool cast and a story that did everything it set out to do.

Also Magi. It gets super deep on religious and philosophical themes. Alibaba is the most wholesome mc ever.

Favorite OP: Yu Yu Hakusho theme.
Season 2 episode 6 of Golden Kamuy. Wow legit :mjcry: my nicca Tanigaki has had a hard life.
Tanigaki is a real nikka

I yell boner when I get headshots in games as tribute to the legend

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Favorite Anime: Just look up my top 20 list but Aria is on top

Anime that grew on me: Mushishi, I was all in the wrong mood when I first started watching and couldn't continue. Something stuck with me. Picked it back up later. One of the GOAT anime.

Most Underrated Anime: Azumanga Daioh, every schoolgirl comedy series is built after this but none surpass it. It's GOAT level comedy of the highest order.

Most popular series I haven't seen: I guess at this point Demon Slayer

Best OP:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Promised Neverland gonna surprise people with all the :bustback::bustback::bustback: this season

After just watching the 1st episode of season 2 if they keep that same pace they are definetley gonna get to either the start or the end of the goldy pond arc on the season finale.

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
After just watching the 1st episode of season 2 if they keep that same pace they are definetly gonna get to either the start or the end of the goldy pond arc on the season finale.
Oh they'll definitely finish goldy pond

they'll probably get to the bunker by the end of episode 4 and things move toward goldy pond pretty quickly from there