winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tousen's bankai specifically, but it just guarantees whatever the jujutsu sorcer's main ability is to be a guaranteed hit while also enhancing abilities of the person who cast it.
So it's not their ultimate attack? Just a technique to boost their base stats and accuracy?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So it's not their ultimate attack? Just a technique to boost their base stats and accuracy?

It's their ultimate attack in the sense that for most jujutsu sorcerers, their innate ability is so powerful that if they can land clean hits on their opponent multiple times, the fight is over. Some sorcerers on some real shyt just need that one hit for the fight to be over.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So I'm guessing this domain expansion is like Bleach's bankai?

It's like BLEACH in the fact that it's rare, takes years or a prodigy to attain, is specifically molded to it's User, and is the ultimate attack form.

Everything else is different. The rules it's governed by & the abilities which can be unleashed only there behave more like your own private dimension.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn Jujutsu Kaisen took a detour in a direction I didn't want it to do.
the main character "dies" then comes back after seemingly losing his bet against the other guy inside him and now they're hiding him from his classmates and doing some type of side mission with a new mentor type character. I'd rather just see the class and teacher do whatever tournament arc they were teasing

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I love this negativity
tpmGnky_d.png

Wait, I wasn't being negative. I think I used the wrong gif :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
About time to start catching back up on One Piece. :mjcry:
I been on a 10 year break of One Piece. I stopped at the Luffy flashback arc after the whole Ace thing went down. I been holding out hoping it ends soon. I hear it’s getting close to the end now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I been on a 10 year break of One Piece. I stopped at the Luffy flashback arc after the whole Ace thing went down. I been holding out hoping it ends soon. I hear it’s getting close to the end now.
Depends on what you call "close". It's reaching what feels like the end game but the current arc is not finished yet and overall there are so many plot points still open I can't imagine it being done within 100 chapters minimum.