twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goddamn. Just thinking back on Super.... I might dig up that thread for some much needed laughs.

When Jiren waited for Goku to charge up, then no-sold the Spirit Bomb, and threw it back at him like " only works on evil :umad: i'm the good guy not you :umad: you killed yourself i'm not even getting disqualified :umad:"

I stopped caring and just committed to the fukkery for the rest of the tournament of power arc

beat goku ass throughout the tournament so much I lost track how many times he knocked him into base mode :russ:

with this one being the funniest it was so nonchalant and did it with ease
Total disrespect

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
tumblr_p27l2y6at01weofs3o2_540.gif

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I love about super is they brought Broly back and he actually has a good backstory. But SSj4 will always be the GOAT form besides SSj2. The power scaling in Super was terrible especially how Goku black was able to catch up to Goku and Vegeta after a few fights :stopitslime: Also didn't Whis say that he was training Goku and Vegeta so that they didn't have to use SSj anymore:patrice:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The only thing I love about super is they brought Broly back and he actually has a good backstory. But SSj4 will always be the GOAT form besides SSj2. The power scaling in Super was terrible especially how Goku black was able to catch up to Goku and Vegeta after a few fights :stopitslime: Also didn't Whis say that he was training Goku and Vegeta so that they didn't have to use SSj anymore:patrice:

how jiren not fully powered beat bricks off ssbkk goku but end of a hour tournament he was weaker or how him and vegeta kept getting stronger with low stamina

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
how jiren not fully powered beat bricks off ssbkk goku but end of a hour tournament he was weaker or how him and vegeta kept getting stronger with low stamina

Jiren is that dude..... it would be dope it the creators of DBZ had the creativity and made a spin off Show on Jiren and his police force

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jiren is that dude..... it would be dope it the creators of DBZ had the creativity and made a spin off Show on Jiren and his police force

I get people didn’t like his backstory but he gave Vegeta and goku the worst ass whooping in all of the series and obtain god power thru hard work and determination

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get people didn’t like his backstory but he gave Vegeta and goku the worst ass whooping in all of the series and obtain god power thru hard work and determination

Who?

I thought it was decent for what it was and wanted more.

Matter fact the captain of that police force.... that little side story they did in them before the tournament was dope to me