Threnody

Superstar
Daps
there's nothing knock off about Bebop's quality though :manny:

I love Outlaw Star but I couldn't put it on the same level as Bebop. Much like I wouldn't put Ashyta no Joe on the same level as Ippo.

The presentation and music is top notch but

Gene >>>>>> Spike (You on a ship with fine ass Faye and don't hit?!! I would have bombed Vicious and Julia from orbit and moved on wit my life)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm still not quite sold on Jujutsu Kaisen but the end of episode 3 caught my eye. Those last words on the screen. It's crazy that they're gonna do that to one of the 3 mains already.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Recent Outlaw Star talk makes me want to watch it again. I can understand someone liking it more than Bebop, if you just look at the surface level stuff. It's the better pure space romp.

When it comes to themes, tone, characters, direction, basically anything of substance Bebop has a really big edge though. There's so much more to discuss about that show, than OLS that delivers everything to you face value.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I don't trust Crunchyroll with any Webtoons anymore. They better not even look in Hardcore Leveling Warrior's direction.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
A lot of good discussion going on in here, can we talk about how My Hero is mid or no one ready to have that discussion yet? :mjgrin:

They no-selling that one like Joe.

10h5z7sp7hr.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The presentation and music is top notch but

Gene >>>>>> Spike (You on a ship with fine ass Faye and don't hit?!! I would have bombed Vicious and Julia from orbit and moved on wit my life)
Gene is in no way better than Spike at anything :dead: only thing he got going for him is those go go gadget bullets and a weird ass ship

Faye is a whole ass headcase. Got a whole solar system out here and you fukkin cowokers? :hhh:

More people need to move like Spike is all I'm understanding

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They no-selling that one like Joe.

10h5z7sp7hr.gif

:mjgrin:

I legit can't name anything positive about the series right now. Anime peaked during the All For One shyt, animation and storytelling wise. Deku's still crying even though he is the most broken hero in his class. Half of his classmates can't even fight trash-tier villains, but he gonna complain about not being able to box heavyweights. :dahell:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Gene is in no way better than Spike at anything :dead: only thing he got going for him is those go go gadget bullets and a weird ass ship

Faye is a whole ass headcase. Got a whole solar system out here and you fukkin cowokers? :hhh:

More people need to move like Spike is all I'm understanding

:russ:@ move like Spike he died like a simp over some old ass beef that didn't matter anymore

Spike was a loser breh (cool as fukk) but a loser that nikka had given up on life before the show even started

Gene was a much stronger person than him, had been through more and had a ridiculous amount of character growth

Gene went from being too traumatized to go into space because of what happened to his father to hunting down his pops killers, finding true love and becoming a man

Spike would have lost Melfina and died fighting the Mcdougall brothers :lolbron:in the space race with his lifeless body floating while "real folk blues" played and everybody would have been like "that's so deep wow" :dead:

Cowboy Bebop minus all the flash was a damn snuff film