42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ:@ move like Spike he died like a simp over some old ass beef that didn't matter anymore

Spike was a loser breh (cool as fukk) but a loser that nikka had given up on life before the show even started

Gene was a much stronger person than him, had been through more and had a ridiculous amount of character growth

Gene went from being too traumatized to go into space because of what happened to his father to hunting down his pops killers, finding true love and becoming a man

Spike would have lost Melfina and died fighting the Mcdougall brothers :lolbron:in the space race with his lifeless body floating while "real folk blues" played and everybody would have been like "that's so deep wow" :dead:

Cowboy Bebop minus all the flash was a damn snuff film
Without the gun, Gene wasn't getting far out here. Spike lived his life fully and died content. Gene well on his way to getting slumped early :yeshrug: no hands won't get you far out here. Crew was an embarrassment too. :scust:

Gene was a stronger person but letting men whisper in his ear tho? Idk breh

giphy.gif

See you in Space Harlem, Cowboy :dame:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Without the gun, Gene wasn't getting far out here. Spike lived his life fully and died content. Gene well on his way to getting slumped early :yeshrug: no hands won't get you far out here. Crew was an embarrassment too. :scust:

Gene was a stronger person but letting men whisper in his ear tho? Idk breh

giphy.gif

See you in Space Harlem, Cowboy :dame:

Imagine if Spike had a gun with bullets that summoned black holes :dead:

swap the two and Outlaw Star is half the episodes

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjgrin:

I legit can't name anything positive about the series right now. Anime peaked during the All For One shyt, animation and storytelling wise. Deku's still crying even though he is the most broken hero in his class. Half of his classmates can't even fight trash-tier villains, but he gonna complain about not being able to box heavyweights. :dahell:
I quit watching MHA for a while. I need it to build up to something good. I stopped after Overhaul was dealt with. It just seemed like the plot was gonna get stuck on some bullshyt. Never seen a show with such high highs be so mediocre most of the time. Black Clover doesn't have the high highs of MHA but it constantly builds up and is thus more entertaining overall. I don't have an issue with Deku my problem is the pacing is all over the place.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:russ:@ move like Spike he died like a simp over some old ass beef that didn't matter anymore

Spike was a loser breh (cool as fukk) but a loser that nikka had given up on life before the show even started

Gene was a much stronger person than him, had been through more and had a ridiculous amount of character growth

Gene went from being too traumatized to go into space because of what happened to his father to hunting down his pops killers, finding true love and becoming a man

Spike would have lost Melfina and died fighting the Mcdougall brothers :lolbron:in the space race with his lifeless body floating while "real folk blues" played and everybody would have been like "that's so deep wow" :dead:

Cowboy Bebop minus all the flash was a damn snuff film

:mjlol: the bolded is facts.

To keep it 100, the whole squad was a bunch of loser ass fukk ups. Broke, hungry, mental problem having, nikkas be ditching the squad for spinoffs, etc.....

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I quit watching MHA for a while. I need it to build up to something good. I stopped after Overhaul was dealt with. It just seemed like the plot was gonna get stuck on some bullshyt. Never seen a show with such high highs be so mediocre most of the time. Black Clover doesn't have the high highs of MHA but it constantly builds up and is thus more entertaining overall. I don't have an issue with Deku my problem is the pacing is all over the place.

Or how they'll have an interesting plot point come up or get revealed and you're like "Oh shyt, I really hope they explore into this shyt in-depth" but they say fukk it, and then focus the next 3 chapters/episodes on some bullshyt. The next 3 chapters won't even advance any meaningful plot either, they'll just be there and its just a waste of paper/air time. I fukk heavy w/ Black Clover because even though there are a lot of holes in it, it still has a goal in mind of where they're trying to bring their story even though the initial premise was open-ended.

Think on it, the opening of My Hero is "Yo, I became the greatest fukking hero in the world, this is my story." You already know how this shyt is eventually going to play out, so you would think the storytelling would be tight and there wouldn't be lulls and such heavy cooldown on plot between shyt. For Black Clover (I've only watched up to where they got to that Water Spirit Queen person who is against the Spade Kingdom, so like Episode 113 I think?), like you got into the plot and didn't really look back once they out of the vs Diamond Kingdom Dungeon thing.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:mjgrin:

I legit can't name anything positive about the series right now. Anime peaked during the All For One shyt, animation and storytelling wise. Deku's still crying even though he is the most broken hero in his class. Half of his classmates can't even fight trash-tier villains, but he gonna complain about not being able to box heavyweights. :dahell:

This current arc in the MHA manga though...

giphy.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps