Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of good discussion going on in here, can we talk about how My Hero is mid or no one ready to have that discussion yet? :mjgrin:

we already be talking about MHA, when those chapters come out, peep the posts. :russ: With Horikishi, I don't think he's terrible writer for say. His other shyt vigilantes is better than his main series. I'm open for him to make another story. MHA is too safe.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Realest shyt I never wrote.

I used to own some of the manga volumes of the chuunin exam arc. It was fire. Fights were balanced, youngins had factions you wanted to explore and lots of characters with potential. That feeling of Naruto being a smaller fish and wanting to see what he would come up with to keep up with his talented classmates :ohhh:

Idk where it went wrong. Rescue Sasuke arc was the beginning of the end but wasnt horrible.

:hhh:Shippuden

Foreal, Naruto was fire from the start until around 40 episodes into Shippuden. Rescuing sasuke was okay in the beginning but it reached a point where bare ppl were getting killed and harmed....let that nikka go already.

That didn't stop Naruto, he got extremely obsessive over sasuke and wanted to bring him back by any means necessary. The bond they shared was one sided and that was cool with Naruto.

Shyt was down right disgusting :scusthov::trash:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Watching Reiner suffer :russ:
Life shytting on reiner like
giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I had mixed feeling about this show.

On one hand I :salute: how it makes science cool and "easy" to understand over some pretty complex stuff. As a kid I would've been :ohhh: about it and loving every bit of it.

But I'm not a kid anymore and given the very compelling premise of the show, it gets very repetitive very quickly. There's not a lot there character wise either to make the "task of the week" format flow like one would want.

It's a fun show and I can see why it's popular, but it didn't grab me at all. Normally when I watch an anime's first season I either jump on the manga ASAP to catch up on what's going on or try my hardest to wait until a season 2. Can't say that happened with Dr. Stone :francis:

MacGyver the anime? :ohhh: :jbhmm: