Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah, if YOU said that you'd be residing in Bolivia. Everyone else gets the benefit of the doubt. :mjlol:

I'm Sovereign now and pretty much untouchable at this point.

I'm the Anime Tribal Chief up in this bytch, my cuz @42 Monks falling in line
and @Black_Panther_JS (my Special Counsel), @Consumed and @It is a mystery all are my defense and absorb any silly negs from here on out.

Also I got like 3 other people in line to join us too in 2021, so all is good:ehh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm Sovereign now and pretty much untouchable at this point.

I'm the Anime Tribal Chief up in this bytch, my cuz @42 Monks falling in line
and @Black_Panther_JS (my Special Counsel), @Consumed and @It is a mystery all are my defense and absorb any silly negs from here on out.

Also I got like 3 other people in line to join us too in 2021, so all is good:ehh:

:deadmanny: @ you building a Coalition of the Unwilling, black George Bush head ass. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
mid can be good but its still mid :ehh: all mid don't hit the same

piff is different :skip:

Mid will always mean average to me.
I rank everything by numbers, because you get closer to the truth that way.

1-4...........Trash
5 ............Mid
6 ............Above average (the show has at least 1 thing that puts it above average. still nothing special
7 - 8 .........Dope (show is well above average and has some good qualities, might not be for everyone tho.
9 .........Dope as fukk, borderline, short of masterpiece
10 .........Masterpiece, does multiple things right, blows you away, etc....memorable lasting impression type shyt, top

I don't like wasting my time trying to figure out how a nikka ranks some mid, just give me a 1-10 score and I'll see if I fukks with it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:deadmanny: @ you building a Coalition of the Unwilling, black George Bush head ass. :mjlol:

I told those niccas there would be consequences:yeshrug:

JJK is dope, I'm still not feeling their music choices. Like they havent had one theme that properly set or amped the mood up. Which is crazy, cuz I like their intro and outro themes.

To me it takes the "epicness" out of a lot of the fights

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

JJK is dope, I'm still not feeling their music choices. Like they havent had one theme that properly set or amped the mood up. Which is crazy, cuz I like their intro and outro themes.

breh you about to get this neg stimulus :mjlol: like you bop to SAO or something now

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Mid will always mean average to me.
I rank everything by numbers, because you get closer to the truth that way.

1-4...........Trash
5 ............Mid
6 ............Above average (the show has at least 1 thing that puts it above average. still nothing special
7 - 8 .........Dope (show is well above average and has some good qualities, might not be for everyone tho.
9 .........Dope as fukk, borderline, short of masterpiece
10 .........Masterpiece, does multiple things right, blows you away, etc....memorable lasting impression type shyt, top

I don't like wasting my time trying to figure out how a nikka ranks some mid, just give me a 1-10 score and I'll see if I fukks with it.

I like your style and dont disagree:ehh:

You're gonna be a great acquisition after I get T-----s:whew:

I find a lot of shows falling in the 6 category and theres nothing wrong with that

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

agree with the music choices

like a dope soundtrack can be the difference between a fight scene being good or great.

When Black Clover be turning up, that music be sounding epic as fukk. shyt be on some opera gothic choir shyt. SAO same thing. AOT same thing with them too.

with that said, Juju fights still be epic, you can't deny that animation, but I know if the music was better, I'd prolly be even more hyped.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
IMO mid is raidant, plunderer type shows. Shows that arent egregious and generally avoid doing anything offensively wrong but you're not running to tell anyone about it. Whole show ranges from :unimpressed:to :manny:

A hyped show I think is mid would be god of highschool (anime only, I've never read a page of the webtoon).