LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You gotta get around to Naruto at some point. Not even Shippuden (Post Time Skip), but at least Naruto.

I feel you, but I prolly will never get around to them long ass anime like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach. shyt like that you gotta catch when it starts or you pretty much fukked.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Whats the rush?

There's no rush, its just that I know my life and its just highly unlikely I'll start up anything that has 100 plus episodes. Hard enough managing the weekly shyt I watch now.

As much as I love Black Clover, I couldn't imagine trying to start that shyt now. :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Shippuden had some cool moments but pre-time skip Naruto had potential to be goat. I liked the show when it was more focused on the shinobi elements (hierarchy, exams etc) and when the jutsus were smaller in scale. It led to smarter fights.

Zabuza trapping nikkas in water bubbles so they suffocate to death felt like some real :demonic: Haku being able to perform one handed seals was mind blowing back then

Itachi dusting kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi mostly with speed and bunshin feints had a nikka going :banderas:

Rock Lee dropping the weights against Gasra is a top 5 anime moment.

sharingan allowing you to predict movements albeit depending on your physical capacities was powerful shyt, but not ridiculous like summoning a giant death god from your eyes :beli: byakugan could still keep up and shyt

naruto was so much better before the DBZ like power creep. shyt just went stupid. Kishimoto turned Itachi into some contrived hero. Naruto ended up being a Jesus Christ like figure instead of an under dog

all that shippuden shyt :camby:

sorry brehs. had to vent :beli:

I forgot how bad Itachi violated all 3 of them like that. Kurenai really thought she was hot shyt, and all Itachi had to do was blink an eye :russ:

main-qimg-28422b10d9f970592b24ab6729e2ba02

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There's no rush, its just that I know my life and its just highly unlikely I'll start up anything that has 100 plus episodes. Hard enough managing the weekly shyt I watch now.

As much as I love Black Clover, I couldn't imagine trying to start that shyt now. :mjlol:

I feel u if u ain’t on my top 20 list and bought that is 100 eps or more I ain’t doing a watch I do YouTube highlights
I don’t have the patience to be sitting thru that
Although if ur seasonal it can work cuz by the time I watch it it won’t be too far ahead
Like say mha cuz it’s seasonal it’s easy to pick up do cuz ain’t on some weekly shyt where u get to far behind

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I feel u if u ain’t on my top 20 list and bought that is 100 eps or more I ain’t doing a watch I do YouTube highlights
I don’t have the patience to be sitting thru that
Although if ur seasonal it can work cuz by the time I watch it it won’t be too far ahead
Like say mha cuz it’s seasonal it’s easy to pick up do cuz ain’t on some weekly shyt where u get to far behind

Exactly, that weekly shyt is impossible to catch up with late in the game.

A nikka would literally have to be rich with nothing to do for weeks at a time to catch up with shyt like that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

shyt would be tough to start one piece now :picard:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Exactly, that weekly shyt is impossible to catch up with late in the game.

A nikka would literally have to be rich with nothing to do for weeks at a time to catch up with shyt like that.

im home 24/7 as a disabled vet and I still won’t do it
I did it for one piece and that killed it for all anime for me lol
At that time it was at timeskip bout few episodes after it aired and I started from beginning since I never saw it took me bout 1 month and half to watch around 700 episodes

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shippuden had some cool moments but pre-time skip Naruto had potential to be goat. I liked the show when it was more focused on the shinobi elements (hierarchy, exams etc) and when the jutsus were smaller in scale. It led to smarter fights.

Zabuza trapping nikkas in water bubbles so they suffocate to death felt like some real :demonic: Haku being able to perform one handed seals was mind blowing back then

Itachi dusting kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi mostly with speed and bunshin feints had a nikka going :banderas:

Rock Lee dropping the weights against Gasra is a top 5 anime moment.

sharingan allowing you to predict movements albeit depending on your physical capacities was powerful shyt, but not ridiculous like summoning a giant death god from your eyes :beli: byakugan could still keep up and shyt

naruto was so much better before the DBZ like power creep. shyt just went stupid. Kishimoto turned Itachi into some contrived hero. Naruto ended up being a Jesus Christ like figure instead of an under dog

all that shippuden shyt :camby:

sorry brehs. had to vent :beli:
Naruto saving the village from Pain is one of the top moments in the series. It's up there with that moment in Bleach where Ulquiorra killed Ichigo and Orihime kept screaming for him to save them and he resurrected himself as a Vasto Lorde and went berserk.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If they kept Gaara dead, it would have shifted the tone of the show in a good way and would have actually built up stakes.

Could you imagine if Gaara became one of Obito's paths? :damn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I relate with time being an issue with anime , i barely watch tv as is. But thats why I prefer manga.

I just cant wrap my mind around the other shyt. So no old classic series, only cancelled shyt or something that starts from 2018 on up?

Being anime only on top of that just seems masochistic. Idk why people handicap themselves for some mystical standard of being "caught up", shyts not going anywhere. Waiting months/years between seasons is highly overrated but thats just me.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What's the hot shyt right now? My all time favorites are Yu Yu Hakusho, Demon Slayer, Samurai Champloo, Code Geass, and Kuroko's Basketball.

Just finished Akadama Drive. Show was incredible. Jujutsu Kaisen is also fantastic. God of High School is flawed but really fun. Not gonna watch AoT S4 until the first half is done. Need to finish most recent season of Jojo. Mostly up to date on Black Clover. With this info do you guys have some recommendations?

Here's my list so far

Vinland Saga
Golden kemuy
Noblesse
Dr stone

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I relate with time being an issue with anime , i barely watch tv as is. But thats why I prefer manga.

I just cant wrap my mind around the other shyt. So no old classic series, only cancelled shyt or something that starts from 2018 on up?

Being anime only on top of that just seems masochistic. Idk why people handicap themselves for some mystical standard of being "caught up", shyts not going anywhere. Waiting months/years between seasons is highly overrated but thats just me.

I'm 37 and been watching anime damn near all my life. Pops used to rent the tapes from the video place and we'd all watch the shyt.
He wasn't taking home no kiddie bullshyt for us to watch. Shieet, Superbook came on regular tv so a nikka was bringing home Fist of the North Star, Ninja Scroll, Akira, and etc....I'll never forget the 1st time we all were watching Ninja Scroll and that snake came out that bytch p*ssy. We were all :gladbron::ooh::whoo:

Seeing shyt like that and you not even a preteen yet will definitely leave a lasting impression. From then on as I got older I was seeking out violent action based shyt, so a lot of shyt that didn't fit that mode or look interesting, I ended up ignoring. I noticed a lot of my peers that got into anime later were fukking with all the popular shyt that was out, but shyt wasn't doing it for me like that.

I done seen so much anime during my life, I done forgot some of them so occasionally I go back to a few, but its rare. I just finished rewatching Cowboy Bebop for the first time since it came out. shyt was cool back then, but no masterpiece. Felt the same way last week. Almost feel like its overrated. Meanwhile, I done prolly rewatched YuYu and Street Fighter V series 3 or 4 times.

I just be on some different shyt when it comes to anime. Its just pure fun an entertainment for me. I couldn't name studios or directors and all that other shyt. Only remember Viz video cuz I used to get the mail catalog to see what new anime was coming out. Certain shyt that looked like it had potential, that I missed out on, I'll definitely go back, but if that shyt is over 50 episodes, it'll prolly never happen.

I don't look at it as a handicap. I just look at it as me just fukking with the shyt I like. :manny: