LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I read a nikka here saying they prefer Noblesse over the piff that is Jujutsu so I went to check this Noblesse shyt and :mjlol:

Hell no. Pandemic must be frying nikkas brains :mjlol:

Pretty sure that was @LauderdaleBoss :francis:

A solid breh but can't ride with him on that one. :hubie:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Pretty sure that was @LauderdaleBoss :francis:

A solid breh but can't ride with him on that one. :hubie:

Shiieet, Noblesse is dope to me. Once some dude on here told me about the ovas, I watched those and was able to really get into the series an enjoyed that shyt. The animation isn't better than JuJu, nikka you know I draw so I'd never say that shyt. :mjlol: but as far as everything else I think Noblesse executes what it wants to do better. Like all the characters ride for each other and you actually be caring about the fights and shyt now. Plus the super moves and fight scenes be lit as fukk. The pacing is good too, feel like something moves the story forward each ep. Juju be looking all cool and shyt, but I just don't be caring about what happens like that so I guess that's where the disconnect comes in. Like all I see is a remixed YuYu with characters and a story that I haven't resonated with yet.

Juju is still dope, I just enjoy watching Noblesse more. :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shiieet, Noblesse is dope to me. Once some dude on here told me about the ovas, I watched those and was able to really get into the series an enjoyed that shyt. The animation isn't better than JuJu, nikka you know I draw so I'd never say that shyt. :mjlol: but as far as everything else I think Noblesse executes what it wants to do better. Like all the characters ride for each other and you actually be caring about the fights and shyt now. Plus the super moves and fight scenes be lit as fukk. The pacing is good too, feel like something moves the story forward each ep. Juju be looking all cool and shyt, but I just don't be caring about what happens like that so I guess that's where the disconnect comes in. Like all I see is a remixed YuYu with characters and a story that I haven't resonated with yet.

Juju is still dope, I just enjoy watching Noblesse more. :manny:

I never said it wasn't dope. shyt, I wasn't even the one who brought it up. :mjtf:

I know the nikka name is @Uchiha God but I didn't think he actually genjutsu'd motherfukkers. :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I never said it wasn't dope. shyt, I wasn't even the one who brought it up. :mjtf:

I know the nikka name is @Uchiha God but I didn't think he actually genjutsu'd motherfukkers. :wow:

That's the thing fam, I never said it wasn't dope either. Like damn a nikka can't like both shows, but prefer one over the other. :mjlol:
As for the other line, I don't even get the reference :snoop:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Again attack on titan is sooo dope even on a second run...now that am listening to it in english a lot of the convos go from:ohhh: to:ehh: to:wow: almost done with season 1 all of the emotions these people go through:picard::wow:

Also watching dr stone..real dope as well:wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's the thing fam, I never said it wasn't dope either. Like damn a nikka can't like both shows, but prefer one over the other. :mjlol:
As for the other line, I don't even get the reference :snoop:

You gotta get around to Naruto at some point. Not even Shippuden (Post Time Skip), but at least Naruto.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shippuden had some cool moments but pre-time skip Naruto had potential to be goat. I liked the show when it was more focused on the shinobi elements (hierarchy, exams etc) and when the jutsus were smaller in scale. It led to smarter fights.

Zabuza trapping nikkas in water bubbles so they suffocate to death felt like some real :demonic: Haku being able to perform one handed seals was mind blowing back then

Itachi dusting kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi mostly with speed and bunshin feints had a nikka going :banderas:

Rock Lee dropping the weights against Gasra is a top 5 anime moment.

sharingan allowing you to predict movements albeit depending on your physical capacities was powerful shyt, but not ridiculous like summoning a giant death god from your eyes :beli: byakugan could still keep up and shyt

naruto was so much better before the DBZ like power creep. shyt just went stupid. Kishimoto turned Itachi into some contrived hero. Naruto ended up being a Jesus Christ like figure instead of an under dog

all that shippuden shyt :camby:

sorry brehs. had to vent :beli:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shippuden had some cool moments but pre-time skip Naruto had potential to be goat. I liked the show when it was more focused on the shinobi elements (hierarchy, exams etc) and when the jutsus were smaller in scale. It led to smarter fights.

Zabuza trapping nikkas in water bubbles so they suffocate to death felt like some real :demonic: Haku being able to perform one handed seals was mind blowing back then

Itachi dusting kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi mostly with speed and bunshin feints had a nikka going :banderas:

Rock Lee dropping the weights against Gasra is a top 5 anime moment.

sharingan allowing you to predict movements albeit depending on your physical capacities was powerful shyt, but not ridiculous like summoning a giant death god from your eyes :beli: byakugan could still keep up and shyt

naruto was so much better before the DBZ like power creep. shyt just went stupid. Kishimoto turned Itachi into some contrived hero. Naruto ended up being a Jesus Christ like figure instead of an under dog

all that shippuden shyt :camby:

sorry brehs. had to vent :beli:
Realest shyt I never wrote.

I used to own some of the manga volumes of the chuunin exam arc. It was fire. Fights were balanced, youngins had factions you wanted to explore and lots of characters with potential. That feeling of Naruto being a smaller fish and wanting to see what he would come up with to keep up with his talented classmates :ohhh:

Idk where it went wrong. Rescue Sasuke arc was the beginning of the end but wasnt horrible.

:hhh:Shippuden

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Realest shyt I never wrote.

I used to own some of the manga volumes of the chuunin exam arc. It was fire. Fights were balanced, youngins had factions you wanted to explore and lots of characters with potential. That feeling of Naruto being a smaller fish and wanting to see what he would come up with to keep up with his talented classmates :ohhh:

Idk where it went wrong. Rescue Sasuke arc was the beginning of the end but wasnt horrible.

:hhh:Shippuden

Yeah a lot of people keep asking why I don't rock with Shippuden but this is why. The decision to go away from the ninja-style and go more fantasy/superpower style made me feel like it turned more into an off brand DBZ rather than being it's own thing.

I hoped Boruto would restore the feeling and it didn't even come close. Hell, shyt that took Naruto 15-30 eps to learn took Boruto 2 :dead: