Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching Trigun again. The early episodes are better now, knowing what its leading into when you find out what Vash is hiding. There's also some foreshadowing into the moral dilemmas that haunt Vash later. Maybe the choice he makes in the final episode is informed by these early adventures.

Trigun never got a good quality release for some reason. Best we have is 544p DVD. No quality BD upscales afaik. But, it still looks good to me because of how creative the character designs are and how great the gunplay is. Even who is probably the weakest main character in Meryl isn't to be fukked with, whole stash of Derringers hidden under that coat

V3qoOaO.png

tenor.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Watching Trigun again. The early episodes are better now, knowing what its leading into when you find out what Vash is hiding. There's also some foreshadowing into the moral dilemmas that haunt Vash later. Maybe the choice he makes in the final episode is informed by these early adventures.

Trigun never got a good quality release for some reason. Best we have is 544p DVD. No quality BD upscales afaik. But, it still looks good to me because of how creative the character designs are and how great the gunplay is. Even who is probably the weakest main character in Meryl isn't to be fukked with, whole stash of Derringers hidden under that coat

V3qoOaO.png

tenor.gif

Trigun was the first anime I actively collected. Had me checking in Suncoast weekly and buying other shyt cause Trigun wasnt out. I still got the VHS tapes somewhere. The first foil embossed cover is one of my favorite things ever.

Trigun-vash-stampede-pioneer-vhs-dvd-232x300.jpg

just a badass image.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Trigun was the first anime I actively collected. Had me checking in Suncoast weekly and buying other shyt cause Trigun wasnt out. I still got the VHS tapes somewhere. The first foil embossed cover is one of my favorite things ever.

Trigun-vash-stampede-pioneer-vhs-dvd-232x300.jpg

just a badass image.

dvd I have came with this cover

OXe5Glg.jpg

some of the best design work in anime/manga for sure

I still remember the adult swim promos. "you're gonna need a whole lot of bullets" :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
dvd I have came with this cover

OXe5Glg.jpg

some of the best design work in anime/manga for sure

I still remember the adult swim promos. "you're gonna need a whole lot of bullets" :wow:

So much badass pacifism.

Vash shotting those mooks with the toy gun, one mook being smart ":sadcam: what are you stupid!? HE KILLED US ALREADY!!!!"

*after shyt tons of dudes shot at vash*

":upsetfavre: how do you know we're out of bullets!?"

Vash: "I counted! :win:"

*Mooks walking off*: :unimpressed:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

V3qoOaO.png

tenor.gif
So inefficient :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just think if some long running shows would take a season off how much they would benefit from it :ehh:

Jjk stay at this pace it’s next season gonna be monstrous with hype and sales like it ain’t getting that stimulus package now :damn:
Black Clover is gonna body itself fr

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You know I'm right though. That's why :umad:

I'm on record for over 2 years now voicing my concerns for the non-stop nature of the pacing and how that could ultimately end negatively for the manga as well as the anime.

But that doesn't excuse the egregious disrespect displayed by you Sir. :leostare: