LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just finished rewatching the first 3 seasons of Haikyuu and now about to get into the new shyt from this year, and I love this series man :wow:I think it's got a good sense of humor, the matches are intense, love the characters on all the teams, etc.
As a D1 athlete, when my class arrived our Freshman year our team finished 7th/8 universities in conference championships. We had no kinda senior leadership or nothin. We were the class who had to come in and change the program and the culture and take lead ASAP because we wanted to win the Conference no matter what. We did just that, we changed the program and helped bring in really great young talent behind us, and by our winter season Junior year we rose all the way to 2nd place, and had a major chance at winning outdoor in the Spring :wow:
With our Senior year taken away by Covid I'm living vicariously through all the seniors on Karasuno :mjcry:This was our year... youngins do it for us old folk. Don't let us down :mjcry:

Damn
This post made me think about the OG seniors from Karasuno giving the now seniors that speech before they left.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They seriously gonna make an alternative timeline sequel to Code Geass and the original director and writer aren’t directing or writing it?

Sounds like a worse idea that Eureka Seven Ao.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
v0odohhlgax51.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wiene didn’t have to do that to prove a point :mjcry:
Ah shyt the big fight next episode :banderas:
Title says it all how bell reedems himself but :to:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I’m standing on 1 mil lives just really pissed me off for forcing me to sit thru a few mins of sailor moon light or bootleg version of it till it decided to go back to the damn anime even gave that knockoff a damn intro :scust: :camby: :trash:

On a side not jjk with the cast away reference line WILSON :laff: :laff:

I'm standing on 1 mil lives had me thinking I was watching the wrong anime at first. :hhh:

I swear that show is the very definition of fukking Mid, got damn. :what: