#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I like you..... (pause)

I haven’t figured it out but sooner or later I’m gonna get you in an uncompromising position and put you on my stable in here like my cousin and Co-Defendent and Special Counsel breh @Black_Panther_JS :ehh:

Probably gonna focus on you after I’m finished with @Consumed and our deal:myman:

full

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad yal catching on.

You just gotta neg @Bryan Danielson and go on about your business :mjlol: his top 20 been done - its just straight trash

Cuz YOU dont even like AD yourself, so what are you even talking bout? :scust:

How many times do I have to keep repeating myself little cousin:ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Seen this image trending

iu

@Bryan Danielson was right all along :ohhh:
demon slayer just passed titanic in theaters in japan making it #2 all time there :mjlol: that shyt deserves its own podium at this point. MHA got one good scene between 2 movies and Black Clover about to get put to pasture this time next year

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Saw the first ep and said I'd get back to it. The fact that you hating must mean its special :wow:

If you 'left it alone" its a reason you aint got back to it:usure:

I've seen you follow through and give worser shows more attention.:ufdup:

Be careful cousin.... you bout to face them consequences again. And I dont wanna do this, you're my blood and I love you:aicmon:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you 'left it alone" its a reason you aint got back to it:usure:

I've seen you follow through and give worser shows more attention.:ufdup:

Be careful cousin.... you bout to face them consequences again. And I dont wanna do this, you're my blood and I love you:aicmon:
I left it alone because I was reading JJK's manga :wow:

and the anime has matched the quality while adding its own flavor :wow: i win twice

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Seen this image trending

iu

@Bryan Danielson was right all along :ohhh:
Idk, kinda funk considering HxH began being written before Naruto and One Piece and getting a tv adaption years before either of them as well. HxH was a clear influence on Naruto. Pretty sure the FMA manga is as old as Bleach's as well, and the OG FMA may have even aired first

That being said, the middle generation here by far shyts on the others :mjlol: Like it aint even close :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I left it alone because I was reading JJK's manga :wow:

and the anime has matched the quality while adding its own flavor :wow: i win twice

You left it alone cuz that first ep was a struggle for you and you didnt feel compelled enough to go to the next ep. Only reason you even talking bout it now is because I, the Head of the Table, am talking about it and even giving it attention in here:unimpressed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You left it alone cuz that first ep was a struggle for you and you didnt feel compelled enough to go to the next ep. Only reason you even talking bout it now is because I, the Head of the Table, am talking about it and even giving it attention in here:unimpressed:
this is my fault for engaging in conversation with you without negging you first :russ: what was i thinking