LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
just see Luffy do the haki was all it needed plus sanji turning stone from nosebleed fukkery

standing on 1 mil ain’t even mid at this point I’m Js ur watching to finish it’s average at best it had spark and potential with its storyline but shyt drags
Thinking adaptation is probably trash and manga is flames way this is going

thats the thing. MID is AVERAGE. :mjlol:

ya'll nikkas gotta stop trying to replace dope/above average with mid.

There's nothing special about the show. Its like you light the blunt and the first 2 pulls are real decent, but after that its just regular. You keep burning, but your level of high stays the same.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
AD is :russell:

Like I’m literally watching it now right...... it’s taking me damn near an hour to watch this first ep. Cuz I keep pausing it to check coli, Twitter and IG

I swear I started watching all my other shows and watched non stop for the past few hours but this the only one I keep taking breaks on.

Nicca I think I’d rather continue to have a conversation with you than to watch this one ep:childplease:

Who you got on the Bears game tomorrow:russell:

Go Niners, we finna shock the world and smash the Bills:smugdraper:

I don't watch or like Football, but Danny Garcia will KO Errol Spence jr tomorrow night. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
just see Luffy do the haki was all it needed plus sanji turning stone from nosebleed fukkery

standing on 1 mil ain’t even mid at this point I’m Js ur watching to finish it’s average at best it had spark and potential with its storyline but shyt drags
Thinking adaptation is probably trash and manga is flames way this is going

I think it’s a decent show..... I don’t see how it can be hated on.

Truth be told...... from a similar concept. I like it’s execution better than say the first season of SAO with Stroke Daddy.

I’m still only on S2 of that, and maybe it will pick up and live to the hype some tried to give it. But 100 lives so for to me been more enjoyable.

And don’t get me started on comparing it to AD. Which again I literally have in pause just to talk to you:francis:

Bout to try to keep watching this 2nd ep I started damn near an hour ago, but see you in 3 mins:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I don't watch or like Football, but Danny Garcia will KO Errol Spence jr tomorrow night. :manny:

I pressed play then saw your response, and you don’t know how happy I was to just respond:mjlol:

They been in this hotel talking to this damn cat for like 20 minutes now:russ:

Im trying

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Another thing that’s killing me is..... I’m bored with the banter.... Between pausing to check the coli....

I find my myself continuing to zone out looking at the screen but not paying attention. Then needing to rewind to figure out what this exposition is the cat spewing.

Ive watch her attempt to explain that train heist thing like 6 times now:mjlol::mjlol:

Ok let me try to continue again :russ:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Another thing that’s killing me is..... I’m bored with the banter.... Between pausing to check the coli....

I find my myself continuing to zone out looking at the screen but not paying attention. Then needing to rewind to figure out what this exposition is the cat spewing.

Ive watch her attempt to explain that train heist thing like 6 times now:mjlol::mjlol:

Ok let me try to continue again :russ:

Probably not for you. Idk if it gets that much better from episode 1. But by all means finish it so you can complete that top 20 list.

I mainly like the visual design and how unpredictable/fun it's been week to week. I haven't paid much attention to the dialogue myself, more so admiring the aesthetic and processing all the fukkery.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Probably not for you. Idk if it gets that much better from episode 1. But by all means finish it so you can complete that top 20 list.

I mainly like the visual design and how unpredictable/fun it's been week to week. I haven't paid much attention to the dialogue myself, more so admiring the aesthetic and processing all the fukkery.

You keep taunting me bout that list..... remember there are consequences

giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Na man.... that first season of SAO wasn’t what the hype was

Keep talking to me

Nothing from I stand on 1 mil lives is better than any of the fight scenes or action sequences from SAO season 1. Not saying the season was perfect and didn't have its lulls, but the show was still levels above this new shyt. Million lives hasn't had one :ooh: moment yet and its already been 10 episodes. That's why that shyt is the definition of mid, because usually mid doesn't have any real high points. T

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homeboy recommended me this shyt called “Tokyo Triibe” and now I hate this dude.

That infamous “Goosh Goosh” scene is burned into my brain and dude thinks it’s jokes. Probably the worst death I’ve seen since The Great Rabbit was introduced.