Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yashahime is pulling better TV ratings than MHA when it aired. It’s consistently beating One Piece in Japan too.

Rumiko has another commercial hit under her name. More seasons are likely. Maybe it turn into a long runner.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I knew Inuyasha was loved in JPN, I didn't it was that loved in JP.:picard: I'm assuming That and card captor Sakura/Clamp were probably the lead shojoesque shows to cross over male audiences.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was topping lists and winning awards for half decade. Not to mention, it's backed by low key legend, Rumiko got 3+ JP classic on her resume.

I like you..... (pause)

I haven’t figured it out but sooner or later I’m gonna get you in an uncompromising position and put you on my stable in here like my cousin and Co-Defendent and Special Counsel breh @Black_Panther_JS :ehh:

Probably gonna focus on you after I’m finished with @Consumed and our deal:myman:

Sidenote......

JJK...... I really don’t even get what this show is trynna be. Not saying it’s not good, but it’s really giving me the GoH vibes. And even I followed that for about the first half.

It’s probably 4th place in the order of shows I’m watching:

Black Clover
FireForce
Standing on 100 Lives
JJK.

Then shyt like Noblesse and Magatsu Wahreit.

Im gonna try to watch Akuduma Drive again but that shyt is a chore

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Fire Force was dope as fukk. Love how all the characters got further development this season. No anime does explosions better

fukking I stand on 1 mil lives is just dragging now. Got damn that shyt had so much potential when it started and now that shyt is just mid as fukk.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Fire Force was dope as fukk. Love how all the characters got further development this season. No anime does explosions better

fukking I stand on 1 mil lives is just dragging now. Got damn that shyt had so much potential when it started and now that shyt is just mid as fukk.

I thought last weeks ep was dope this week seems like was setting you up for something big coming up.... as that ending left a crazy cliffhanger.

It’s pacing, every ep can’t be 100mph full throttle or at some point you’d get over that and bored

Don’t give up on it yet and enjoy the ride

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I thought last weeks ep was dope this week seems like was setting you up for something big coming up.... as that ending left a crazy cliffhanger.

It’s pacing, every ep can’t be 100mph full throttle or at some point you’d get over that and bored

nikka stop :cape: for this reggie as show.

Show had promise for like the 1st 3 or 4 episodes and never really got any better. shyt got boring and the dialogue and fukkery charm it had fell back. These nikkas adventure just ain't that interesting breh. Show has its moments when its fighting creatures, but other than that it struggles to make anything else entertaining. I'm not even a fan of the reincarnated slime bullshyt, but even that anime is better than this shyt.

Akudama Drive has been like 100 mph for damn near 90% of the time and has been dope epic shyt that has not disappointed yet. Ironically you can't even finish an episode :mjlol:

I think you might just like reggie anime bro. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Show had promise for like the 1st 3 or 4 episodes and never really got any better. shyt got boring and the dialogue and fukkery charm it had fell back. These nikkas adventure just ain't that interesting breh. Show has its moments when its fighting creatures, but other than that it struggles to make anything else entertaining. I'm not even a fan of the reincarnated slime bullshyt, but even that anime is better than this shyt.

Akudama Drive has been like 100 mph for damn near 90% of the time and has been dope epic shyt that has not disappointed yet. Ironically you can't even finish an episode :mjlol:

AD is :russell:

Like I’m literally watching it now right...... it’s taking me damn near an hour to watch this first ep. Cuz I keep pausing it to check coli, Twitter and IG

I swear I started watching all my other shows and watched non stop for the past few hours but this the only one I keep taking breaks on.

Nicca I think I’d rather continue to have a conversation with you than to watch this one ep:childplease:

Who you got on the Bears game tomorrow:russell:

Go Niners, we finna shock the world and smash the Bills:smugdraper:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:yeshrug: It was better paced than the arc coming afterwards. But it's definitely the worst arc after time skip. As for Sanji, he really only gets justice in the cake island arc.

just see Luffy do the haki was all it needed plus sanji turning stone from nosebleed fukkery

standing on 1 mil ain’t even mid at this point I’m Js ur watching to finish it’s average at best it had spark and potential with its storyline but shyt drags
Thinking adaptation is probably trash and manga is flames way this is going