Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk, kinda funk considering HxH began being written before Naruto and One Piece and getting a tv adaption years before either of them as well. HxH was a clear influence on Naruto. Pretty sure the FMA manga is as old as Bleach's as well, and the OG FMA may have even aired first

That being said, the middle generation here by far shyts on the others :mjlol: Like it aint even close :mjlol:

My opinion on the middle Generation is..... does AoT really belong there with FMA and HxH? Them shows dropped way before

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this is my fault for engaging in conversation with you without negging you first :russ: what was i thinking

You gonna have to continue to learn the hard way I see:wow:

Consequences it is:manny:

Just remember 2 things; Its all love and you chose this:wow:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Rewatching Bebop now, and man... The older you get the more this shyt resonates :wow:
I first watched bebop when I was like 15 maybe, but now that I'm in my 20s shyt hits different :wow:
Always loved Bebop, always considered it a 10/10 and a classic, but it might really be the GOAT watching it again. Amazing characters, great action, great art, maybe the GOAT soundtrack, can do it all. Great comedy, great thrilling moments, even well done moments of suspense and horror, and man can this shyt hit you in the heart :mjcry:
Something Bebop really does maybe better than any other show is just that stillness of life. Those moments where we aren't having huge reactions, but just deep in thought. Just feeling, being, existing in a vacuum and taking everything in. And at the end of the day, life moves on.
just finished episode 24 and man :mjcry: Faye learning her backstory is tragic, Ed and Ein leaving had me straight :mjcry: and watching Spike and Jet just having to take it :mjcry: No words need to be said looking at Ed's message, just experience that moment as they eat away their pain :mjcry:
When this song plays man... See You Cowgirl, Someday, Somewhere :mjcry:

And now I head into the last two episodes... I know it's coming :mjcry:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
demon slayer just passed titanic in theaters in japan making it #2 all time there :mjlol: that shyt deserves its own podium at this point. MHA got one good scene between 2 movies and Black Clover about to get put to pasture this time next year
Outside of sailor moon, all the shows on the right outsold everything in their league by a longshot :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Idk, kinda funk considering HxH began being written before Naruto and One Piece and getting a tv adaption years before either of them as well. HxH was a clear influence on Naruto. Pretty sure the FMA manga is as old as Bleach's as well, and the OG FMA may have even aired first

That being said, the middle generation here by far shyts on the others :mjlol: Like it aint even close :mjlol:
The middle generation is bullshyt because of the shyt you mentioned. I get it's about the respective anime series but their positioning doesn't make much sense.

Also, I know it will irk some folks because reasons but One Piece is outlasting the middle generation and at least two of the new generation's big three. People underestimate it because it's been chugging along for such an extended time but when that series reaches its ending the cultural impact will be enormous since it will affect at the least three generations of anime/manga fans.

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Seen this image trending

iu

@Bryan Danielson was right all along :ohhh:

:scust: Why is Black Clover there? Jujutsu Kaisen took its spot a while ago:whew:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
People calling anything but Naruto/Bleach/One Piece the Big 3 is Lowkey disrespectful :shaq2:

People must not understand how Naruto, Bleach and One Piece had the game on lock:win:

Demon Slayer makes sense cause it breaks every record but everything else? Nahhh. Maybe Attack on Titan but that’s it

Comparing all these other joints to it is :camby: especially Black Clover which ain’t even doing numbers like that