Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought G2 and G3 were handled well because Luffy needed to challenge his limitations. They got their asses handed to them by CP-9 so Luffy knew he had to get more out of his rubber ability than what he could. It never explained how he discovered or figured out those techniques but I chalk that up to battle smarts. When fighting might be the only time Luffy forces himself to think.

:mjlol: alright, it make sense in Oda's mind. I'll let it be.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
dont do it breh. Season 1 was :wow: the rest was pure rape :mjcry:

they did overlord dirty :francis:

I watched season 1 a couple years ago thinking it was cool but a bit too gimmicky (i don't like them OPM/Slime tropes with the invincible fish-out-of-water mc dog-walking everyone). I saw enough potential at the end of s1 to think maybe they'd move away from that.

However s2 was about lizards or some shyt... and i lost interest

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Niccas do 2 things that be fukking up the critique game.

1- Don’t be properly diagnosing whats real mid and then on the opposite side of that “good & trash”

2- Don’t really even know what MID is

91 Days, Noblesse, Black Butler, No Guns Life are MID in their purest form

I like Durrurara or whatever it was called and even I can accept it was MID

Petite Clover is way better than all them shows and even a few more examples o left off

you forgot

3- don't let nikkas critique who are anime online they don't know what they are talking about.

:stopitslime:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Niccas do 2 things that be fukking up the critique game.

1- Don’t be properly diagnosing whats real mid and then on the opposite side of that “good & trash”

2- Don’t really even know what MID is

91 Days, Noblesse, Black Butler, No Guns Life are MID in their purest form

I like Durrurara or whatever it was called and even I can accept it was MID

Petite Clover is way better than all them shows and even a few more examples o left off

MID just means it's good, but nothing special; Neither quality wise or popularity wise. Bad is some bullshyt like 7 Seeds.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Akudama Drive turned into The Shining this week :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:I'm 0-9 in thinking I have a clue where this anime is going

What happened in this ep was foreshadowed months ago. Nobody took it serious, just a joke. Nah it was real and the tone shifted from lighthearted to a horror just like that.

I tried 3 times to watch ep 1:francis: