Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Even in 1997 they knew what time it was :dead::dead::dead:

One of the royal guard would have killed him :yeshrug:, a few of the regular ants shown in the arc probably could have put up a fight :yeshrug:. No way in hell he could compete with the King :wow:

If you were part of #ReadGang you would know he squares up with a particular Phantom Troupe member :sas2:

Oh know.... I admit.... He'd get washed by King and the Royal Guard matter fact they would've washed Killua fam for the most part.

Gon kinda got lucky as I think the other 2 wouldve washed him and no way in hell he couldve beat King.

They was just too OP. But he would handle his biz against all the others

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Because of wild mango shyt like this. :francis:

We gotta stop hurting each other breh. You hurt me, I hurt you, but thought we made up.:mjcry:

This unpin shyt aint on me...... also I'm sure it will be back

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No Gun really going under the radar, it's been consistent.

Thats the Gun Head shyt right?

I was trying to watch S1 but it was kind of a chore for me plus got lost in the shuffle for so much shyt.

But I will try to sometime

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
We gotta stop hurting each other breh. You hurt me, I hurt you, but thought we made up.:mjcry:

This unpin shyt aint on me...... also I'm sure it will be back

giphy.gif

Should have listened to @42 Monks & just kept it Neg on Sight status.

I won't make that mistake again. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Should have listened to @42 Monks & just kept it Neg on Sight status.

I won't make that mistake again. :unimpressed:

Stop it... Dont be like that:damn:

I just want my homey LordDeathwatch back mane:mjcry:

giphy.gif

We all stronger together and weaker divided. Dont let them divide us:why:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Come to realize that Bebop is as much about the presentation as it is the story or characters. I'd always looked at it from the reverse because I enjoy the themes so much, but that's like a cherry on top compared to how hard it flexes during any given episode. Even when there isn't any action happening.

In Ballad of the Fallen Angels, there's a segment of Spike slowly walking into the cathedral to fight Vicious.

Sounds boring. Why not just fast forward to that fight, why the stalling.

but in those 2-3 minutes you're shown black ravens circling the abandoned cathedral, decaying trees, a dark cloudy sky, scattered rubble, Spike with a serious demeanor (unlike previous episodes where he's laid back) wearing a trench coach ready for war while Vicious is perched with his sword sitting in isolation, all with ominous music (Rain) playing in the background.

this completely sets to the tone for their confrontation and sells the tension between Spike/Vicious without a single word needing to be said of why they're at odds. We know nothing about their relationship at this point, and don't really need too b/c of how the build up is presented. There are anime that can't do in 50 episodes what bebop does here in 2 minutes.

The more I watch Bebop the more I appreciate little things like this that makes the show a masterpiece BEFORE even getting to the character conflicts and what happens in the story, what you can take from it.