It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Hunter x hunter discussion never dies in this thread :mjgrin: i might fukk around and watch the 90s version when i finish what I'm currently on

One thing ill say since its related to the heavens arena character is I feel like hisoka is misunderstood by the people who love hxh. Too many times I'll see people on social media talmbout "hes not that bad, what did he do wrong etc." when hes basically a serial killer :skip:. He spends all his time doing whatever entertains him, and he sees gon/killua as a source of entertainment so hes nice to them but he doesn't give af about the lives of the majority of the other people he interacts with and will straight up will kill anyone for fun. After the hunter exam, zodiac election arc, and heavens gate round 2 it should be clear that he's off his rocker.

In a sense, hisoka is kind of like a toxic version of the saiyains from DBZ. Hes like if goku/vegeta didnt have to try to save the earth and has both of their negative traits combined into one.

Warning:Election arc spoilers below

He likes killua and even still he had no problem off his bodyguards/friends. He straight up pondered whether he should kill killua to make illumi (his ride or die friend) mad to fight him at his strongest or to let killua live and kill someone else. Even before that he spent the whole time sizing the zodiacs up and got in trouble despite being a hunter

I feel like hunter x hunter has a wild moral compass in general and hisoka is the most obvious and a great introduction to it. Somehow the fans are too entrenched in the series that they no longer think hisokas action are that bizarre.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
ep 43:

giphy.gif

nooooo-gif.644

yeah I'll be back tomorrow

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What's with the unsticky :hubie:

Truth be told

The Cobra Kai thread shouldnt even be up there:francis:

It would be one thing if it was Season 3 but this shyt dropped 2 years ago:gucci:

It dont need to be stickied..... sorry for the folks that didnt jump on in 2018 but too bad:camby:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Great Pretender fizzed out as well, the dark haired MC annoyed me, he just randomly turned into this goody goody guy but was a scammer episode 1

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hisoka is a pedo and murdering psycho. Togashi was on some other shyt when he wrote that character :picard:

He conveniently left him out the Chimera Ant arc, but lets be real he would have gotten murked if he participated :mjlol:. On the real there was no reason to include him with so much happening and so much development going on in the heroes and villains. Togashi made the right call not inserting him for fanservice

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hisoka is a pedo and murdering psycho. Togashi was on some other shyt when he wrote that character :picard:

He conveniently left him out the Chimera Ant arc, but lets be real he would have gotten murked if he participated :mjlol:. On the real there was no reason to include him with so much happening and so much development going on in the heroes and villains. Togashi made the right call not inserting him for fanservice

He'd get murked eh? :ohhh:

I'm not sure about that:usure:

giphy.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He'd get murked eh? :ohhh:

I'm not sure about that:usure:

giphy.gif

Even in 1997 they knew what time it was :dead::dead::dead:

One of the royal guard would have killed him :yeshrug:, a few of the regular ants shown in the arc probably could have put up a fight :yeshrug:. No way in hell he could compete with the King :wow:

If you were part of #ReadGang you would know he squares up with a particular Phantom Troupe member :sas2: