Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I always figured SAO is the one of the first anime people watch but not an anime people watch after they have already seen other shows.Thats what all the memes I've seen depicted it as. I've only seen a bit of gun gale and thats it

"stroke daddy kirito" :mjlol:

Quite the opposite. It's a series people generally try to avoid, then finally give in and watch, get hooked on off the strength of the first arc, suffer through several "bounts arc" quality episodes, then precede to shyt on it yet still watch it every week.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yorknew City would have a real claim for me to be the GOAT story arc if it wasn't for the fact that Chimera Ant is even better :damn:
Phantom Troupe is the GOAT evil faction... Way they be chillin talkin shyt, arm wrestling, shotgunning beers, playing cards - they actually enjoy being who they are. They're not some brooding bad guys, they're loving this shyt and hype as fukk when Chrollo's just like "We're taking everything :demonic: "
The way they ride out for their boy Uvo :wow: and Paku makin that sacrifice for everyone's sake :wow:
You could see at the end they were grateful to Gon and Killua for helping her out :mjcry:

RIP Uvogin :mjcry: real ones never die. Phantom Troupe coming through the Chimera Ant arc was :banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
it hurts. :to:

It hurts watching SAO and feeling like they blew 3 times my yearly wages on every single ep. :mjcry:

They prolly the direct plug to @twan83 spending habits :wow:

I need to step it up :to:

money well worth spent :to: :banderas:
Can’t wait to watch this new arc for first time too saw a clip or 2 recently
And I’m still waiting for the last episode see people reaction cuz power scaling isn’t done yet still going up :russ:

I hate you I woke up my son cuz shyt was :laff: but so true but at same time not even close puppy easily
Wait till u find out what the rabbit truly is too :damn:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

0l4bRkB.png

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Eureka 7s sky surfing is still the coolest gimmick in mech anime. deludes me into thinking piloting a giant robot could be more fun than terrifying

Last edited: