twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man rezero :damn:

@Black_Panther_JS i was off on when the season ends they already showed it well at least half of it
Next ep garf and her fight
So I don’t think the revelation might be the ending point either that you said
Also anime I think pulled a anime only scene with roswal or out of order they did it can’t remember
bytch is sadistic and creepy as hell animated tho :picard:

cant say anything more without a spoiler tag so I’ll leave it at that

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That person appearing in the novel threw me the hell off and I’m reading the anime only reactions saying the same shyt bout
Rezero bout how I felt like :damn: wtf left field and creepy as shyt

Season 2 is more about depth of storytelling and connection and more questions and more answers with action on top shyt is crazy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You see it. :mjpls:

Trust your instincts. :ufdup:
Deku is cool with me.
So I decided to stop being lazy and actually begin catching up in MHA (i stopped pre-yakuza but i know a spoiler or 2 anyways) and I dunno brehs

MHA nowadays is such a weird show to describe. The show is straight up not good but has GREAT moments at the same time :mindblown:. The events taking place for most of the show after the stain arc really aren't that interesting but it has a way of making the characters seem so endearing that you cant help but go :mjcry: for the heroes. I'll be watching like "this show is kinda buns" then 10 minutes later when the dramatic music turns on, and the speeches start I'll be like "this hero is fighting his heart out :mjcry: bless his heart" until the next episode where I think the show is buns again until I'm going " :mjcry: lemillion" and the cycle repeats. The show is all moments & has godly production value (overhauls attacks are insane visually) but the meat of the show is somehow missing.

After all this talk about the breh from fire force putting in work, I find it funny that the breh they added to mha is basically a 2014 TLR/JBO poster on some "live by the PAWG, die by the PAWG" shyt. Breh got a PAWG at home but got clapped up by Toga on that mission in like 5 seconds after talking all that shyt. He couldn't manage another nekkid pawg and it cost him. :skip:

Overhaul seems like an interesting enough villain (gives me Legend of Korra Amon and batman arkham asylum vibes) but damn are they ever milking this ari sympathy. She got like 5 seconds of footage total and they been repeating it every time she's mentioned or onscreen. In naruto at least some of the flashbacks were unique! Bakugo has had more lines/agency/characterization and he's not even there. :snoop:

Also I'm feeling this temporary shift away from deku since his character has nowhere to really go atm and the other characters do. Suneater is a wayyy more interesting as wimpy character than deku. I don't care for red riot that much but at the very least I get to see him work through things and they writer is clearly putting effort into him. Deku is hulk status where he just smashes shyt at this point. Nighteye was right about him. :mjpls:

You're right MHA is basically a mediocre product with random moments of brilliance sprinkled about it. The bad pacing holds it back. Too uneven. It builds up to these great tense moments then falls back to an almost slice of life mode that's boring. The author should learn from Black Clover. That show was mediocre but just escalated itself to being much better. It almost never let's up on the gas.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Man rezero :damn:

@Black_Panther_JS i was off on when the season ends they already showed it well at least half of it
Next ep garf and her fight
So I don’t think the revelation might be the ending point either that you said
Also anime I think pulled a anime only scene with roswal or out of order they did it can’t remember
bytch is sadistic and creepy as hell animated tho :picard:

cant say anything more without a spoiler tag so I’ll leave it at that

Yeah they're showing more than I thought, they're already here and there's 4 episodes left. Plus the runtime is more than most anime, I don't think they've played the OP and ED together once this season :mjlol:

I'm thinking it might end with Subaru and Roswaals bet or possibly where Vol 13 left off which is right when Emilia is gonna take her trial and the 2nd half will basically start with Emilia's trial and wrap up the arc from there
Season 1 adapted like 9 1/2 volumes so I was thinking like, the 2nd part is only gonna adapt 2 volumes :patrice: at first I was thinking that might be too little as far as content goes but there is a lottttt in those last 2 volumes

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That person appearing in the novel threw me the hell off and I’m reading the anime only reactions saying the same shyt bout
Rezero bout how I felt like :damn: wtf left field and creepy as shyt

Season 2 is more about depth of storytelling and connection and more questions and more answers with action on top shyt is crazy

:merchant: they way that "I love you." sounded in my headphones

I got more to say but

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
2 things about SAO.:mjgrin:

1 - fukking Thor...... really?

giphy.gif

2 - Kirito got him a Harem and stunting with his team like Big E

giphy.gif

And y’all have the nerve to question his new coined name?:mindblown:

This shyt out of control and that’s not even touching other shyt I’m not even addressing telling y’all best not to be provoked:rudy:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Also I'm feeling this temporary shift away from deku since his character has nowhere to really go atm and the other characters do. Suneater is a wayyy more interesting as wimpy character than deku. I don't care for red riot that much but at the very least I get to see him work through things and they writer is clearly putting effort into him. Deku is hulk status where he just smashes shyt at this point. Nighteye was right about him. :mjpls:

That's apart of my complaint. Deku is stale and doesn't have any real personal challenges anymore, and the focus on him slowed down the world building of series. The author had to do what he had to do.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
2 things about SAO.:mjgrin:

1 - fukking Thor...... really?

giphy.gif

2 - Kirito got him a Harem and stunting with his team like Big E

giphy.gif

And y’all have the nerve to question his new coined name?:mindblown:

This shyt out of control and that’s not even touching other shyt I’m not even addressing telling y’all best not to be provoked:rudy:

You really going in on that gay ass nickname for the past few days. Writing dissertations in support of calling another man "Stroke Daddy".

full

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You really going in on that gay ass nickname for the past few days. Writing dissertations in support of calling another man "Stroke Daddy".

full

that nickname is the least and last thing problematics about this show YOU and others put me on to and told me I should watch.

I’m not trynna to be provoked but I now got cases on YOU and everyone that dapped you on a previous post

If I eat one month, I’m dropping dimes and y’all getting atleast 6:picard:

So let’s all calm down here and not let this get out of hand:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
that nickname is the least and last thing problematics about this show YOU and others put me on to and told me I should watch.

I’m not trynna to be provoked but I now got cases on YOU and everyone that dapped you on a previous post

If I eat one month, I’m dropping dimes and y’all getting atleast 6:picard:

So let’s all calm down here and not let this get out of hand:mjlol:

You forgot that you name dropped me as a suspected rapist in TLR off the strength of a joke I left you with in here? :martin:

Your no List having ass is already persona non grata in these streets. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You forgot that you name dropped me as a suspected rapist in TLR off the strength of a joke I left you with in here? :martin:

Your no List having ass is already persona non grata in these streets. :unimpressed:

Law of Equivalent Exchange

giphy.gif

also it was assault:patrice:

We past that though:hug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Should I watch god of highschool? Is it worth it?

Hell fukking yes
If you love and appreciate great action sequences and flashy brutal fight scenes, then go ahead and enjoy, but....

if you like to watch shyt to nitpick every lil thing and focus on the story while ignoring all the other fly shyt that's going on, then it might not be for you. They story/concept ain't some ground breaking shyt, but it does the job. Its not like the later seasons of Tokyo Ghoul where they just keep bombarding you with action and random characters and shyt to where you can't keep up and its a jumbled mess. GOH story flows better than that imo.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Should I watch god of highschool? Is it worth it?

Yes it’s actually pretty dope.... especially if you in to the fight/tournament type animes.... which is a lot of them.

Still trynna understand the power structure shyt but some of these niccas got stands..... so yea there’s that