Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah but he shares that nickname with Kira and Toki. It can be confusing.

Let’s be real though..... his new name fits better :lolbron:

Breh on S2 in a cave with now a new chick head on his lap

Then them cameras come out and she damn near on him in another provocative position and he don’t even bat an eye:wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
d07ksef6w6j51.jpg

They are legit Team 7.

I would have liked to see more build-up of this friendship, considering even too, that Han fukked up Yu in the Semis of the Seoul Regional. Thought I guess some of it has to be omitted, but shyt, I will admit that this shyt is what I would imagine Tekken/Street Fighter as a anime series would be like.

It's like a Tournament everyone watches, yet off their screen people are getting beaten up out of the ring, having Top-Tier characters being distracted and/or trying to be assassinated by higher ups.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I would have liked to see more build-up of this friendship, considering even too, that Han fukked up Yu in the Semis of the Seoul Regional. Thought I guess some of it has to be omitted, but shyt, I will admit that this shyt is what I would imagine Tekken/Street Fighter as a anime series would be like.

It's like a Tournament everyone watches, yet off their screen people are getting beaten up out of the ring, having Top-Tier characters being distracted and/or trying to be assassinated by higher ups.

Definitely. I haven’t read the manga, but it feels like they’re skipping a lot. I hate that they’re rushing this.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Definitely. I haven’t read the manga, but it feels like they’re skipping a lot. I hate that they’re rushing this.

I wonder if they are treating this as a Pilot season. Where they feel pressured to make the show buzz on Twitter, else they won't get a bigger budget and a second season.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
So I decided to stop being lazy and actually begin catching up in MHA (i stopped pre-yakuza but i know a spoiler or 2 anyways) and I dunno brehs

MHA nowadays is such a weird show to describe. The show is straight up not good but has GREAT moments at the same time :mindblown:. The events taking place for most of the show after the stain arc really aren't that interesting but it has a way of making the characters seem so endearing that you cant help but go :mjcry: for the heroes. I'll be watching like "this show is kinda buns" then 10 minutes later when the dramatic music turns on, and the speeches start I'll be like "this hero is fighting his heart out :mjcry: bless his heart" until the next episode where I think the show is buns again until I'm going " :mjcry: lemillion" and the cycle repeats. The show is all moments & has godly production value (overhauls attacks are insane visually) but the meat of the show is somehow missing.

After all this talk about the breh from fire force putting in work, I find it funny that the breh they added to mha is basically a 2014 TLR/JBO poster on some "live by the PAWG, die by the PAWG" shyt. Breh got a PAWG at home but got clapped up by Toga on that mission in like 5 seconds after talking all that shyt. He couldn't manage another nekkid pawg and it cost him. :skip:

Overhaul seems like an interesting enough villain (gives me Legend of Korra Amon and batman arkham asylum vibes) but damn are they ever milking this ari sympathy. She got like 5 seconds of footage total and they been repeating it every time she's mentioned or onscreen. In naruto at least some of the flashbacks were unique! Bakugo has had more lines/agency/characterization and he's not even there. :snoop:

Also I'm feeling this temporary shift away from deku since his character has nowhere to really go atm and the other characters do. Suneater is a wayyy more interesting as wimpy character than deku. I don't care for red riot that much but at the very least I get to see him work through things and they writer is clearly putting effort into him. Deku is hulk status where he just smashes shyt at this point. Nighteye was right about him. :mjpls:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So I decided to stop being lazy and actually begin catching up in MHA (i stopped pre-yakuza but i know a spoiler or 2 anyways) and I dunno brehs

MHA nowadays is such a weird show to describe. The show is straight up not good but has GREAT moments at the same time :mindblown:. The events taking place for most of the show after the stain arc really aren't that interesting but it has a way of making the characters seem so endearing that you cant help but go :mjcry: for the heroes. I'll be watching like "this show is kinda buns" then 10 minutes later when the dramatic music turns on, and the speeches start I'll be like "this hero is fighting his heart out :mjcry: bless his heart" until the next episode where I think the show is buns again until I'm going " :mjcry: lemillion" and the cycle repeats. The show is all moments & has godly production value (overhauls attacks are insane visually) but the meat of the show is somehow missing.

After all this talk about the breh from fire force putting in work, I find it funny that the breh they added to mha is basically a 2014 TLR/JBO poster on some "live by the PAWG, die by the PAWG" shyt. Breh got a PAWG at home but got clapped up by Toga on that mission in like 5 seconds after talking all that shyt. He couldn't manage another nekkid pawg and it cost him. :skip:

Overhaul seems like an interesting enough villain (gives me Legend of Korra Amon and batman arkham asylum vibes) but damn are they ever milking this ari sympathy. She got like 5 seconds of footage total and they been repeating it every time she's mentioned or onscreen. In naruto at least some of the flashbacks were unique! Bakugo has had more lines/agency/characterization and he's not even there. :snoop:

Also I'm feeling this temporary shift away from deku since his character has nowhere to really go atm and the other characters do. Suneater is a wayyy more interesting as wimpy character than deku. I don't care for red riot that much but at the very least I get to see him work through things and they writer is clearly putting effort into him. Deku is hulk status where he just smashes shyt at this point. Nighteye was right about him. :mjpls:

You see it. :mjpls:

Trust your instincts. :ufdup: