KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
for me it was when Kurapika pulled up on Uvo...told him it was over....and actually went through with it and fukked Uvo up

shyt was early as hell in the series, i was NOT expecting the level up to be that savage. nikka was on level 2 and challenged the final boss of the game and whooped him :wow: shyt he gave Chrollo and Paku that work too

The Phantom Troupe in general set the "GOAT" meters off in my head, even when they ran up on those renegade ants....Feitan-senpai :mjlit:

Chrollo/Meruem/Kurapika based arcs are nothing but sauce, Leorio entered the ranks as a baby goat when he stole off on Ging too :salute:

i've actually brought up this anime at work and had real directors hit the :ohhh: face because the plot is so unpredictable
Don’t forget Kurapika already had a shovel to bury Uvo :damn:
Was talkin that good shyt and backed it up :damn:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Reading Burn the Witch makes me miss kubo even more.

Regardless of what you think about Bleach this man knows how to draw some wavy ass characters with a fun story.:wow:

I hope this 4 chapter series isn't it for him. He's too good of an artist hope he does a monthly series or more artwork for video games like he did for Sakura wars.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Reading Burn the Witch makes me miss kubo even more.

Regardless of what you think about Bleach this man knows how to draw some wavy ass characters with a fun story.:wow:

I hope this 4 chapter series isn't it for him. He's too good of an artist hope he does a monthly series or more artwork for video games like he did for Sakura wars.

He got flack for the overuse of the primarily black panel splashes but I've never met anyone who denied Kubo's skill with the artwork. Guy was the best at drawing badass characters. :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It took a while to set in, but "Stroke Daddy Kirito" gotta be the dumbest and most hilarious nickname to pop up in this thread in years :dead:

Imagine waiting all this time for the thread to attract enough attention that it gets permanently placed at the top of the sub-forum

only to call a teenage male protagonist "Stroke Daddy" :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh noooooo

tenor.gif

season 1 Jin Mori finally touched down in the anime :damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
y he fighting agent smith from matrix :dead:

yo wtf Jin went ultra instinct :damn:
He fukked them both up
It's all roses and bubbles until a nikka beats you the exact way he beat ya mans up just to prove a point :mjlol: i thought the episode was about to be over. Mori used all 3 of those minutes mopping that dude up

Had ALL of the six rubbing the scars his grandpops gave them :mjlol: old dude was really grabbing at his missing arm having a flashback