Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
.Could of sworn rampage happened before kidnap cuz he was caught off guard at garf irritation then when it happens he starts to understand why garf acts up cuz of witch’s smell leaking out of him more and more every time he dies and comes back

Nah he dies first and at that point he didn't know about the witch's smell and all that so Garf ended up knocking him out and imprisoning him

That's why Garf changed because Otto saved Subaru, then Subaru was trying to escape and all the Villagers were helping him and Garf didn't want that to happen so he turned into his beast form and went crazy

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:
cebt21eimlh51.jpg

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The need to swap out luffy with yusuke :rudy:

I'd add Asta, and possibly a soul eater (maka/blackstar) or promised neverland protagonist (emma/norman) as well.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
On episode 394 or so in Shippuden. Yo there ability of the showmakers to pull some completely random filler out of their ass is nuts.

* Naruto just go the 9 tails pulled out of him and he's practically dead

Showrunners: Now would be a good time to show you guys the chunin exam from 2 years ago hehe

Me: :gucci:
Show is 50% filler.

That's why I stopped watching until the end.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
The need to swap out luffy with yusuke :rudy:

I'd add Asta, and possibly a soul eater (maka/blackstar) or promised neverland protagonist (emma/norman) as well.

It's how many people have them as their favorites on MAL, and most people can only have 10 characters, ain't nobody gonna waste it on dudes like Asta :scust:

The characters you named don't got the juice like that, I don't even have none of the people on that list in my favorites