LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch seven deadly sins
Came back to life more times than a game genie or orochomaru himself.

It was for a perfectly good reason. :beli:

He's literally the penultimate Evil force, he's not supposed to be easily vanquished & more importantly, the writing behind it made a ton of sense. This wasn't some Kaguya bullshyt in Shippuden pulled at the last minute.

Was it protracted? Absolutely. However, it made sense & they had to make all the lore and hype worthwhile. The entire series hinged on the scope of his power, if they shortchanged it, you devalue the entire franchise.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It was for a perfectly good reason. :beli:

He's literally the penultimate Evil force, he's not supposed to be easily vanquished & more importantly, the writing behind it made a ton of sense. This wasn't some Kaguya bullshyt in Shippuden pulled at the last minute.

Was it protracted? Absolutely. However, it made sense & they had to make all the lore and hype worthwhile. The entire series hinged on the scope of his power, if they shortchanged it, you devalue the entire franchise.
u right about Naruto part that shyt hurt it a lot imo having said that I get what your saying but disagree cus if it was just a tad bit shorter for me I think it probably be damn near flawless imo
A final villain shouldn’t drag out a fight by thinking he is defeated too many times it kills it sometimes the circumstances hear do have value just wanted it tad bit shorter that’s all
having said that damn animation tho :snoop:
I only seen clips I’m scared to watch it cuz of shyt I seen or heard saying dbs levels of bad

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
This wasn't some Kaguya bullshyt in Shippuden pulled at the last minute.

giphy.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
next week episode
.thinking is when garf go beserk and kills everyone
not sure tho

I know for a fact it's when Garf kidnaps Subaru, it depends on how long Subaru and Beatrice's interaction is and when he talks to Roswaal

I think you're right tho and they might end it with Garf rampaging, idk if they'll end it right when Garf transforms or if they let Subaru escape him then show when he wakes up in the tomb and then dies from the Great Rabbit

The episodes have run real long like 27 minutes each time, so i'm curious to see where they stop it at

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I know for a fact it's when Garf kidnaps Subaru, it depends on how long Subaru and Beatrice's interaction is and when he talks to Roswaal

I think you're right tho and they might end it with Garf rampaging, idk if they'll end it right when Garf transforms or if they let Subaru escape him then show when he wakes up in the tomb and then dies from the Great Rabbit

The episodes have run real long like 27 minutes each time, so i'm curious to see where they stop it at

.Could of sworn rampage happened before kidnap cuz he was caught off guard at garf irritation then when it happens he starts to understand why garf acts up cuz of witch’s smell leaking out of him more and more every time he dies and comes back