TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
On One Piece: I feel some type of way when the main characters be humiliating newcomers that I thought were cold tho... :dead: :beli:

0110-008.png

0111-011.png

Damn! He's cold asf! :gladbron:

0112-010.png

:beli:
Don't worry, later on it's the Strawhats who get the newcomers treatment just as often. :huhldup:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Iggy is the GOAT anime animal :wow: Not watching season 1 is blasphemy tho :unimpressed:
Iggy was a monster who bullied the main cast. He almost let jotaro die in his intro episode. He got washed by pet shop (dio's bird) too.

They should have did to him what dio did to the dog in part 1. :pacspit:

Now kiras plant cat (tomo/stray cat) or the stand killer queen. Those are some GOAT housepets if you ask me :blessed:

Maybe this is why I preferred part 4 over part 3:mjpls:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Iggy was a monster who bullied the main cast. He almost let jotaro die in his intro episode. He got washed by pet shop (dio's bird) too.

Now kiras plant cat (tomo/stray cat) or the stand killer queen. Those are some GOAT housepets if you ask me :blessed:

DeliciousUntimelyFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif
:skip:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

They dragged Iggy into some BS he didn't wanna do of course he bullied them :mjlol:I would've bullied them too, he just wanted to chill and they roped him into a bunch of death battles

Killer Queen doesn't count as a housepet tho :russ: Stray Cat was :banderas:

I like Part 4 more than Part 3 too :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It doesn’t spoil sao alicization ending or any deaths that may/may not happen

here is summary for final arc (if he doesn’t change his mind like some do)

All of the games created with "The Seed" are merged into one. ppl are forced to convert in this new game "Unital Ring".

It's basically a survival game, you have to gather materials, eat and drink to fill the bar, keep your body safe even if you log out ! and such a things like any other Survival game out there atm.

But there is 1 big difference. if you die in the game... you die forever, there is no 2nd chance of respawning. you don't die in real life. but you can never log back in Unital Ring.

There seems to be a big reward for whoever can survive the game and reach somewhere. as a voice announcer said this :
The seeds have sprouted, the branches and leaves have spread, forming a ring gate. Those of you summoned to the land of dying hopes, protect your single life to the end. To the first one to endure the many hardships, survive multiple predicaments, and arrive at the land indicated by the aurora, I/we (?) shall grant thee everything

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Been binge watching seven Deadly sins on Netflix and have to admit that it's actually pretty good:ehh:

Basically a more mature version of Fairy Tail. Power of Love>power of friendship

7 Deadly Sins dropping new content got me opening up Netflix like

tenor.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_p0kho3JRuH1whjy53o1_540.png
tumblr_p0kho3JRuH1whjy53o2_540.png

Okay but can we talk about how when Father first met the Elric brothers he immediately dropped his cold and calculated disposition? It really just breaks my heart because here is the main villain meeting the children of his former best friend and instead of acting borderline robotic like he does for the rest of the story he laughs and pats Ed on the head like “Well would you look at that! Hohenheim actually went and got the family he always wanted! My buddy did it!

I just feel like it really says a lot about the hidden depth of his character, and I just love the little details like this you’d only really catch if you pay attention. Idk I think about this moment a lot. I love this series so much.
I feel like this was kinda a subtle reminder that he was more human than he thought he was? I mean his whole goal was to “transcend” to godhood or such and in all of that he was trying his best to strip away what connected him to broken, mortal, pathetic human beings(example: taking away his faults, a very defining human trait) but he forgot that humans are more than just their deadly flaws?? Like humanity is super crappy, but we have our good sides too, mostly found in relationships. We bring the good things out of each other and we thrive on each other’s company. Even as he tried to prove to the world that “I’m beyond petty humans” he couldn’t help but find a little human in himself as he remembered his friend and his friend’s dream and felt the joy in his accomplishments.
There is an explanation for this behavior: He had Greed reattached to his soul when this scene happened, which says a lot about the nature of Greed’s personality and what part of Father he was: Ergo, Greed was the part of The Dwarf in the Flask/Homunculus/Father that was friendly, personable, and wanted to have and maintain connections with other people. This is why it makes sense that in the end, Greed realized that the one thing he truly wanted was friends - he was above all else, comprised of The Dwarf’s discarded desire for companionship.

Hohenheim even makes a comment that makes reference to this when he meets The Dwarf again as Father; that The Dwarf had been a much more interesting person back when he was just a little ball in a flask, long before he separated the sin homunculi from himself.

This also helps explain why after he removed Greed from himself again, Father’s personality went back to being that of a calculating, robotic villain.