twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:deadmanny: I'm trying to counteract the Asta slander with Ichigo praise and diffuse the situation

He threatened me :to: I just wanna be friends

But if he wan't to run the fade i'll Getsuga Tenshou his ass no problem, I don't want to cause he's the breh:whoa: but I will if i have to :demonic:

be careful breh he might

grimmjow-vs-ichigo-anime-bleach-ichigo-grimmjow-gif-17386244.gif

or this
tenor.gif

U :mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I hate to keep harping on it....

but I wish God Of High School was..... flashier. :to:

Like they showed slight instances of what they could do art wise with the apartment battle

Im perfectly fine with the story and pacing as compared to the webtoon, they just need to do more with the fights.

It's like the art directors never played some SNK and only grew up on street fighter one.

I don't want to see Daiwei do a bunch of punches as a special move.

I don't want Jin Mori's Renewal triple kick to be.... just kicking somebody 3 times

I need that SNK King of Fighters EX move :ooh: factor

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Was getting a retwist & my stylist brother or boyfriend was watching 7 deadly sins.

I must say....... it has to be one of the worst f***ing series I've had the pleasure of viewing :mjlol: you n***as really be watching this?

I feel you breh. I tried giving that shyt a chance, but I just couldn't get into it. Definitely not for me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I haven't seen 7DS and y'all making me not wanna waste my time with it:picard: everyone saying it's garbage :deadmanny:
its bad

like people gave fairy tail all sorts of shyt but man.... this has to be your second or third anime ever to enjoy it. its bottom tier across the board

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I haven't seen 7DS and y'all making me not wanna waste my time with it:picard: everyone saying it's garbage :deadmanny:

I only watched a couple episodes of Black Clover and I'm pretty sure that it's better than 7ds. Watching that s*** getting twisted up while dude marathoning it :francis: 5-6 episodes of straight trash. The anime/manga head in me wanted to warn dude but he was enjoying it lol.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
its bad

like people gave fairy tail all sorts of shyt but man.... this has to be your second or third anime ever to enjoy it. its bottom tier across the board

Yea most people i've heard talk about it irl are @Bryan Danielson types who've only seen like 4 anime which is why I never was quick to watch it
Can't trust the opinions of those type of people :hubie: