LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It's how many people have them as their favorites on MAL, and most people can only have 10 characters, ain't nobody gonna waste it on dudes like Asta :scust:

The characters you named don't got the juice like that, I don't even have none of the people on that list in my favorites

So we're going to actually run the fade breh. Never thought I would be one of those brehs meeting up over Coli beef but here we are. :francis:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
So we're going to actually run the fade breh. Never thought I would be one of those brehs meeting up over Coli beef but here we are. :francis:

Don't shoot the messenger breh, a lot of people hate Asta :russ: he only has like 4300 favorites. I'm a Luck and Yami dude myself :dame: I don't even know if i'd put Asta in my Top 5 BC characters

I don't want to have to fight another Black man (assuming you are Black :mjpls:) and i'm your Coli Senpai so show me some respect :ufdup:

I'll cheer you up breh :salute:

a676134e51c7dfbcd42c697fdbda2e30.gif

Look it's Ichigo :krs: Look breh Look! :gladbron: I know he's you favorite :salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't shoot the messenger breh, a lot of people hate Asta :russ: he only has like 4300 favorites. I'm a Luck and Yami dude myself :dame: I don't even know if i'd put Asta in my Top 5 BC characters

I don't want to have to fight another Black man (assuming you are Black :mjpls:) and i'm your Coli Senpai so show me some respect :ufdup:

Look it's Ichigo :krs: Look breh Look! :gladbron: I know he's you favorite :salute:

y u treating him like this breh

jackrattler-toys-cute-baby-gif-13214549.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
sometimes i search this thread to see what opinions are on x anime before watching. like a reference guide

and when I do that i see posters who are banned for some reason. like @ThaEruditious who I remember as an Inuyasha/Rumiko stan. posted a lot in those anime polls.

makes me realize that I have no idea what happens on this forum outside of this thread and what people even do to get banned

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I could never acknowledge such a flawed inferior undesirable as my senpai. I'm willing to absolve your ancestors of the shame created by your continued existence.

Accept the fade. :unimpressed:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
y u treating him like this breh

jackrattler-toys-cute-baby-gif-13214549.gif

:deadmanny: I'm trying to counteract the Asta slander with Ichigo praise and diffuse the situation

He threatened me :to: I just wanna be friends

But if he wan't to run the fade i'll Getsuga Tenshou his ass no problem, I don't want to cause he's the breh:whoa: but I will if i have to :demonic:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I could never acknowledge such a flawed inferior undesirable as my senpai. I'm willing to absolve your ancestors of the shame created by your continued existence.

Accept the fade. :unimpressed:

You don't gotta accept it , I'm 2015 your 2017 :banderas: everyone can see it

And i'll accept your fade as long as you promise to accept your L honorably :umad:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's how many people have them as their favorites on MAL, and most people can only have 10 characters, ain't nobody gonna waste it on dudes like Asta :scust:

The characters you named don't got the juice like that, I don't even have none of the people on that list in my favorites
I feel you but Natsu over Asta is just too disrespectful :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You don't gotta accept it , I'm 2015 your 2017 :banderas: everyone can see it

And i'll accept your fade as long as you promise to accept your L honorably :umad:

The World Government is far older than Luffy but he still declared war didn't he? You arguing with your mans? :mjgrin:

You arrived first to be my stepping stone. :wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
The World Government is far older than Luffy but he still declared war didn't he? You arguing with your mans? :mjgrin:

You arrived first to be my stepping stone. :wow:

One Piece reference :dwillhuh::jbhmm: You must not be feeling well today breh

I'll just take that as you didn't mean any of the nonsense you said, my Kouhai would never challenge me to a fight knowing he doesn't want those problems :ehh: he's just not feeling well today, it all makes sense now

Hope you get well soon :salute:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One Piece reference :dwillhuh::jbhmm: You must not be feeling well today breh

I'll just take that as you didn't mean any of the nonsense you said, my Kouhai would never challenge me to a fight knowing he doesn't want those problems :ehh: he's just not feeling well today, it all makes sense now

Hope you get well soon :salute:

I used a OP reference as a counter to the BLEACH reference you attempted to use on me.

You're already lagging behind, old man. You're still plotting chess moves while I'm playing Monopoly. :wow: