Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The way they have Asuna be helpless with the 'yamete' is pretty annoying. I don't see what help they're gonna get unless Kirito makes himself an army of 10000 out of the blue. Someone better upgrade their abilities quick.

Misfit of the Demon King Academy though trope is my favorite anime right now. The MC has swag and doesn't abuse his powers. He's like Rai from Noblesse just more social.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The way they have Asuna be helpless with the 'yamete' is pretty annoying. I don't see what help they're gonna get unless Kirito makes himself an army of 10000 out of the blue. Someone better upgrade their abilities quick.

Misfit of the Demon King Academy though trope is my favorite anime right now. The MC has swag and doesn't abuse his powers. He's like Rai from Noblesse just more social.

You will see what gonna go down soon enough in sao :whew:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Naruto Triple Feature Collector's Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

wtf were they thinking the artist got Naruto fans pissed me being one of them

@Bryan Danielson

yooo

giphy.gif

that is terrible

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

MHA creator says his goal is to dethrone one piece and he's gearing up to do it. He even go Kishimoto (Naruto) 's blessing. :ooh:
Is Luffy's time running out like All Might? :lupe:

Obarth may want to hold out on One Piece and just let the MHA mangaka cook instead. MHA Vigalantes in stores now :mjlit:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

MHA creator says his goal is to dethrone one piece and he's gearing up to do it. He even go Kishimoto (Naruto) 's blessing. :ooh:
Is Luffy's time running out like All Might? :lupe:

Obarth may want to hold out on One Piece and just let the MHA mangaka cook instead. MHA Vigalantes in stores now :mjlit:

:whew: GOAT stuff

inb4 42Monks starts hating