Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MHA creator says his goal is to dethrone one piece and he's gearing up to do it. He even go Kishimoto (Naruto) 's blessing. :ooh:
Is Luffy's time running out like All Might? :lupe:

Obarth may want to hold out on One Piece and just let the MHA mangaka cook instead. MHA Vigalantes in stores now :mjlit:

Lol is that what you got from it?

MHA author admits to being a lifelong One Piece stan and actually got put on by Oda. Dude grew up dreaming about getting his fanart immortalized in the legendary One Piece. He wouldn't even bother sending bums like kishi and kubo a stick figure :umad:

Now he dreams of his series being a successor to the GOAT one day when it pulls itself out the bottom of the rankings :wow:

maybe MHA has hope now that Demon Slayer and TPN got their foot of it's neck:mjlit:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
slma_head.gif

:mjlol: poor Kuroko. The thirstiest yet hardest friendzoned girl in anime history.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Lol is that what you got from it?

MHA author admits to being a lifelong One Piece stan and actually got put on by Oda. Dude grew up dreaming about getting his fanart immortalized in the legendary One Piece. He wouldn't even bother sending bums like kishi and kubo a stick figure :umad:

Now he dreams of his series being a successor to the GOAT one day when it pulls itself out the bottom of the rankings :wow:

maybe MHA has hope now that Demon Slayer and TPN got their foot of it's neck:mjlit:
The promised neverland is a completely different kind of show so its hard to compare. It has better writing than MHA for sure, but I feel like its audience is different.

Demon slayer is like if the most trash rapper got exclusively prime Dre beats and started blowing up :heh:. I think MHA is way more interesting than Demon Slayer honestly but ufotable are the only ones in the shounen realm that can make MHAs otherwise great animation look struggle. I don't think MHA can keep up with demon slayers sales on a volume-to-volume basis but MHA has room for more longevity.

MHA would actually be much better if he watched more BLEACH out of any of the 3 because MHA has faced literally the exact same problems as BLEACH at a faster rate.

This interview made me respect MHA's mangaka though. He's like an IRL Deku. Cant wait to see the improvement on his quest to become number 1. :wow:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
ODA: I wish you luck on the battlefield that is Jump.

HORIKOSHI: Ah, yes...

ODA: How about a proper response with resolve?

HORIKOSHI: I'll do my best to to overcome even One Piece!!

ODA: I won't lose, you know.

HORIKOSHI: Ah, I said it. (laughs). Thank you very much.

No wonder why Deku is so trash. Pathetic :scust:

Demon Slayer was outselling One Piece then ended gracefully, MHA already fumbled the bag.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No wonder why Deku is so trash. Pathetic :scust:

Demon Slayer was outselling One Piece then ended gracefully, MHA already fumbled the bag.

He can still salvage it but gotta change deku and make it show stakes are real otherwise moot point