Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my biggest gripe is that all those characters in eva are wasted due to shinji's bullshyt

most of the cast could easily be a lead in other works

my grandkids gonna be so hyped to watch it day 1 :wow:
They gonna love it breh :to:

Also I HATED Shinji when I first watched the series, but once you realize hes WRITTEN with all of the worst qualities on purpose, then you understand

Rebuild calling the next movie 3.0 + 1.0 instead of 4.0 is why I love the series

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
18.jpg

tenor.gif

19.jpg

tenor.gif

28.jpg

29.jpg

tenor.gif

GOHS is reminding me of Megalo Box in how the strikes lack visual impact. hard to tell how much power is being put behind punches/kicks when the frames where someone gets hit are blurred or in some cases don't exist. like here

if you slo mo or pause those punches, there's no frame where his fist connects with his face or body. guy is literally punching air. because the camera moves around a lot and there are a lot of frames in the scene itself (300+), it looks great. but something like early 2000s Baki would be more convincing with half as much effort just by emphasizing individual blows and showing cumulative damage.

still think God of High School is/will be entertaining. but, it's got some flaws that you want to see ironed out for a combat anime. Cutting out character backstories is another one.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
God Of High School is like MHA. Sure, it looks good, but I couldn't find half a reason to be invested in anything happening.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS

rezero vol 10 Just finished it now headed to Vol 11 and I read it’s 6 books for the arc meaning American release still won’t be done by the time part 2 of season 2 comes on :snoop: i dont like reading fan translation for novels guess I’ll just read as much is released then watch part 2 when it’s done since I plan on binging the series starting with part 1 once it’s done

. that fake reality with his parents tho and the end of book wtf she come from and these witches got me thinking they ain’t as bad as they say they are maybe misunderstood

:mjcry: :to:

Breh they don't even have fan translations for Re:Zero anyway :snoop: Volume 13 is supposed to come out in 8 days tho but the arc doesn't end til Volume 15 :francis: Volume 15 will probably come out when the 2nd cour is about to end tho so you could wait til mid February 2021 to read it or just say F it and watch it weekly with the rest of us :blessed:

I'm impatient af tho so if i didn't already know what was about to happen watching this weekly would kill me:wow: I would need to know what happens immediately

Breh that scene was beautiful :mjcry: The interactions with him and his parents we're sad af, that's something I've been waiting to see animated because I know it's gonna happen early in the season

it's sad af too cause it really makes you think about that, his parents don't know what happened to him because he just disappeared and he never even got to say bye or tell them where he was. They seemed like real nice parents too, they probably think he got kidnapped or died somewhere :mjcry:

And the witches definitely don't seem that bad, you would think they were all evil af but they're actually pretty decent. The witch cult archbishops seem way worse, they are actually :demonic:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Not gonna sit here and argue with a trigun fan :troll:
Yes, we are a distinguished, remarkable group after all :mjpls:
They gonna love it breh :to:

Also I HATED Shinji when I first watched the series, but once you realize hes WRITTEN with all of the worst qualities on purpose, then you understand

Rebuild calling the next movie 3.0 + 1.0 instead of 4.0 is why I love the series
I really just wish they'd do something else but fukk it

too invested :manny: