42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still enjoy the manga (the rare times it comes out). But yeah season 2 was a real let down.
I'm kinda basing it off the manga too

It doesn't make sense how boring the manga is with the quality and consistency of action. I started reading the manga because I thought it got better. Been up to date for the last few months and I'm just like.... what the fukk is the point :patrice:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS

rezero vol 10 Just finished it now headed to Vol 11 and I read it’s 6 books for the arc meaning American release still won’t be done by the time part 2 of season 2 comes on :snoop: i dont like reading fan translation for novels guess I’ll just read as much is released then watch part 2 when it’s done since I plan on binging the series starting with part 1 once it’s done

. that fake reality with his parents tho and the end of book wtf she come from and these witches got me thinking they ain’t as bad as they say they are maybe misunderstood

:mjcry: :to:

breh reading Japanese novels and manga is like self torture :mjcry:

your always at the mercy of someone else. If you are reading fan translated manga unless it's super popular you have to hope they keep translating it. Can't count how many good manga's got dropped because "...."

Then you have the fan translated novels and there are really good groups out there that also just drop the novel or they have to drop it because it's licensed.

Sometimes these groups are on book 6+ and you have to wait years before the official release has caught up. Jnovel does weekly releases but if the book is really good it's pure torture because you can't keep reading. Yen press has like 5-6 months delays :mjcry:

I remember when I started reading GATE after the anime and skythewood dropped it because the Chinese were offended and they didn't offer the Chinese version of volume 6 which skythewood translated from

the comment section was in shambles, people losing their mind :francis: there you are 5 books in and invested and now you have to be like "oh well fukk this series moving on":sadbron:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: Reading those last couple posts and I'm learning about all sorts of stuff I've never experienced

Should have joined #NoReadGang brehs :hamster:
You're on the same schedule they are, just years behind :dead: what makes you think dead media makes it around to an animation studio?

You gotta be into some super niche shyt for nobody to be translating a series these days lmao. anything in jump is getting translated from its 1st issue. Those dudes are talking about whole novels. Manga brehs dont have these issues especially now in the free Viz era.

Fan translation issues was some back in the day shyt. Whole series getting dropped, translator teams constantly begging for help, people cussing out translators for lateness when they do this for free, scan leakers in other countries getting arrested. And my favorite, poorly translated and shytty scans. Shoutout to Duwang

duwang_(1).jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:picard: Reading those last couple posts and I'm learning about all sorts of stuff I've never experienced

Should have joined #NoReadGang brehs :hamster:
reading black clover >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> watching it

outside of a few clips here and there, the anime is just plain bad more times than not

then they get all sorts of other shyt wrong or illustrate it poorly, ruining the importance/significance of a scene too

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You're on the same schedule they are, just years behind :dead: what makes you think dead media makes it around to an animation studio?

You gotta be into some super niche shyt for nobody to be translating a series these days lmao. anything in jump is getting translated from its 1st issue. Those dudes are talking about whole novels. Manga brehs dont have these issues especially now in the free Viz era.

Fan translation issues was some back in the day shyt. Whole series getting dropped, translator teams constantly begging for help, people cussing out translators for lateness when they do this for free, scan leakers in other countries getting arrested. And my favorite, poorly translated and shytty scans. Shoutout to Duwang

duwang_(1).jpg

we read mangas as well which are likely to get translated more than novels whether it’s professional trans or fan trans

just some people like novels more than manga aka me being one of them cuz of the more detains u get in it especially if it’s a good novel like rezero or pick up girls in a dungeon
Also novels are by far the worse ones to get transition over to anime