peppe

Superstar
Daps

Really good novel so far can’t wait for anime

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World, Vol. 4 (light novel) | Yen Press
still 3 months before the next book, book 3 ended at such a cliffhanger :wow:

we read mangas as well which are likely to get translated more than novels whether it’s professional trans or fan trans

just some people like novels more than manga aka me being one of them cuz of the more detains u get in it especially if it’s a good novel like rezero or pick up girls in a dungeon
Also novels are by far the worse ones to get transition over to anime

the anime of pick up girls in a dungeon was straight BASURA, it's like the director was like fukk ALL that character building and let's crank this one out as fast as possible

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@Bryan Danielson :ufdup:

full

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we read mangas as well which are likely to get translated more than novels whether it’s professional trans or fan trans

just some people like novels more than manga aka me being one of them cuz of the more detains u get in it especially if it’s a good novel like rezero or pick up girls in a dungeon
Also novels are by far the worse ones to get transition over to anime
That shyt must be hell for the individual translators lol.

A whole ass japanese book! :damn: theres enough fukk ups in these comic translations as is

03-mori-abeichi.jpg

I dont envy them

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World, Vol. 4 (light novel) | Yen Press
still 3 months before the next book, book 3 ended at such a cliffhanger :wow:

the anime of pick up girls in a dungeon was straight BASURA, it's like the director was like fukk ALL that character building and let's crank this one out as fast as possible

ya I need to get up on vol 3 still but it’s gonna wait since I’m reading rezero vol 11 and will do 12 and 13 next since it’s priority

Ya that shyt pissed me off with dungeon big time with season 2 and season 3 is crazier with season 4 which I think will eventually happen is best arc of series and by far the darkest and goriest of them all cuz Jesus
What happens in the dungeon body count basura

bout to finish up record of grancrest war manga tho it’s way different than anime
You put me on the fukkery that was High School of the Dead, so I respect your opinion on things outside my usual lane. Is this one similar? :jbhmm:
Na it’s a lot of action some romance it’s simple in a sense but has good character development and fight scenes reading about it if they adapt it right it will be good

eighty six is the one too watch out for when it comes out it’s like a gundam mix of being dark as hell with racism but damn good popularity blew up in states cuz everyone recommends it
Think anime our end of this year or beginning next year