Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

I might get stuck into Higurashi again.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That reminds me I gotta watch that, it's been on my list for a while but I always choose 12-13 episode shows over shows in the 20s

I seen some clips and it looks real :demonic::blessed:
I'm the opposite, I like 24-26 episode shows because it let's them hit their stride. It's kinda the same reason I prefer series to shows; if you have a story to tell then tell it to me and take your time. If I look back though my notes, I probably have a couple that I would have preferred as 24 episode series.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I'm the opposite, I like 24-26 episode shows because it let's them hit their stride. It's kinda the same reason I prefer series to shows; if you have a story to tell then tell it to me and take your time. If I look back though my notes, I probably have a couple that I would have preferred as 24 episode series.

I choose the 12-13s because I never know how much i'm gonna like something. I'd watch a 24-26 that I a see clip or something about that makes me go :gladbron::whoo: over a random 12-13 anime any day tho

Plus sometimes the anime is just ok to me so i'm cool with them being 12-13 episodes and I don't like dropping anime so I don't wanna have to watch 24 episodes of a show that I don't like a lot

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Tower of God was like a 6.5/7 for me. It definitely wasn't seeing shyt like Vinland Saga or Dr. Stone.

but, Its better than that reincarnated as a slime bullshyt tho.

Hopefully they fix the pacing issue for season 2 of Tog.. They crammed too much and skipped a lot that just made the big moments fall flat.

The problem with Tower of God is that a lot of it doesn't make sense. You get no feel or understanding for why things are happening and why most of the characters are doing what they are doing. It's like we don't understand the "rules" of the world, or they haven't been explained yet.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The problem with Tower of God is that a lot of it doesn't make sense. You get no feel or understanding for why things are happening and why most of the characters are doing what they are doing. It's like we don't understand the "rules" of the world, or they haven't been explained yet.

Great explanation, cuz that's exactly how I feel about the show.
Just a bunch of random shyt happening with random people while some simp chases after some wish washy bytch on a tower.