YMvbfHD.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For those of you who seen Boku no Hero Academia S4

You think we will see Kai Chisaki back one day, out of prison with his hands/arms restored by Eri? Because there is something about this dude's quirk that is S-Level tier, even before he fused with his teammates. Dude is a b*stard I know, but I hate to see this dude get Shang Tsung'd by All for One, because you know he isn't going to stay locked up forever and soul stealing anyone having a dangerous quirk.

I dunno, I just want him to fukk up Tomura in some aspects, or at least given a chance.

hqdefault.jpg

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

You think we will see Kai Chisaki back one day, out of prison with his hands/arms restored by Eri? Because there is something about this dude's quirk that is S-Level tier, even before he fused with his teammates. Dude is a b*stard I know, but I hate to see this dude get Shang Tsung'd by All for One, because you know he isn't going to stay locked up forever and soul stealing anyone having a dangerous quirk.

I dunno, I just want him to fukk up Tomura in some aspects, or at least given a chance.

hqdefault.jpg

I hope they don't throw him to the bushes, Overhaul was a dope villain and his quirk was :damn:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

hqdefault.jpg

If they'd do it to Stain, they'll throw anyone in the bushes. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yal nostalgia strong as fukk :ehh: but at least its consistent

I recognize FMA is a quality show but I never really liked any of the characters or the world they created. Ed really kinds sucks. Every time I see him on screen, I think of Ash Ketchum in an alternate universe. Some dope fights here and there and dope moments but watching it twice back to back? Nah. After being spoiled years ago on the changes between FMA OG and Brotherhood? Nah.

There were LONG periods of nothing happening in FMA. Put me to sleep then, puts me to sleep now. Sometimes you just the miss the wave.